Reviews for Recoiling
HEY NERD GO EAT A FRENCH FRIE chapter 15 . 9/30/2004
brilliant brilliant. this is wonderful. i just love how this whole story is going and is very inspiring. i cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter. so far i would give this story a 5/5 cause this story is really good. great job. keep it up. ill be waiting for your new chapter to come. im out. bye

from: GakiYume
Thomas Drovin chapter 15 . 9/29/2004
AT LAST! An update! It's not much but it's an update! I was starting to think that you'd given up on this story! Looks like I was wrong! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I want to see more happen between Cell and Adina!
BIG BIG FAN chapter 15 . 9/26/2004
update update update please. im begging you. i love this story. update update update
Rejected Angel chapter 15 . 9/26/2004
This information has made my week. I am so glad you are going to update this soon! I'm hanging off the edge of my seat!
Allie chapter 14 . 8/3/2004
I have never read a cell fic before. But i must admit that this is one of the best stories i have every read. I really do hope you will continue with it, you are very talented
hello chapter 14 . 7/2/2004
This is the best Cell fanfic EVER! I'm dying to see the next chapter! can you pleaase update soon! this is such a great story! A 5/5
Princess A.Trunks chapter 14 . 6/18/2004
Hey I loved you story. The choice of words you used were simply remarkable. I would love it if you were to continue it. the only thing i didnt like was how it ended abrubtly. I would love to see what happens to them after the camera people leave.: I just simply loved it. please continue it.
jaygoose chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I stayed up all night reading this story. The sun is coming up as I write this. This story is amazing. *yawns* I will wait as long as it takes to find out what happens next. Your on my favs list, dear.
JoSav chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Some word mix-ups but all in all well written. The concept of a creature programmed to think everyone should fear him and when someone does not gets uterly confused is a fascinating one. I've used it myself on various occassions. I'll read more, that's a promise. Seems like a good story.
dbzfan chapter 14 . 3/2/2004
u have not updated for a very long time..hope u update soon
AHHHHHHHHHH chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
AH! When is the next chapter gunna come. MAN! IT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER!
SerenBunny - cant be bothered to login chapter 14 . 1/31/2004
Hey great story! Love the whole thing! When are you gonna update next 'cuz i think this is one of the best EVER Cell/OC romances!
DancingDragonGoddess chapter 14 . 1/10/2004
WASABI! OMG! That was incredible! The best piece of in-depth perception of emotions and witty writing style I have ever read. Complex , but yet simple to understand under certain circumstances. Wow! I tip my hat or bonnet to you if i had one, but certainly well done and percieved! Wonderfully Done!
Sincerely,