Reviews for Recoiling
Tonia Barone chapter 3 . 9/24/2002
*fighting back another fit of giggles* Oh my...oh dear...I do so love the interaction between them. I forgot to mention last review but thanks for clearing up which forms he was in. I'm trying to remember his previous form, from Perfect Cell, but I'm not gettin' much. Been a while since I've seen it, ya know. Cell is cute, though. Shame he's a bad guy. Shame he DIED. Being a bad guy don't matter, it seems. Jus' look at Piccolo and Vegeta. And Tien, if I'm to understand correctly. Goku regularly turns baddies into goodies. Oh. And 18, though I'm still trying to figure out how she hooked up with Krillin and why. Dude's shorter than she is. And annoying. But anyways...I can't wait to see things develope between these two. *nods and grins*
Tonia Barone chapter 2 . 9/24/2002
*giggles, nearly falling from her chair in the process* Oh my...I REALLY like yer Cell and Adina ain't half bad, either. And how Cell reacted to the bathroom comment...ooo...I love this fic already! Thanks for thinking it up and sharing! *hugs and many chibis sent to author*
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Okay, you caught me with the the thought of Cell interacting with ANYONE remotely peacefully and that this is-what?-twelve chaps in already, of course I'm curious. And you do Cell well. Oi, I think I even LIKE yer Cell. Shocking as it may be. Now, is he in his final form, Perfect Cell, or...what? You didn't exactly say, but I'm assuming Perfect Cell. This is good, though. Interesting, to say the least.
Kylie chapter 12 . 9/22/2002
OHMYGOSH! This Story is BEAUTIFUL so far. It took me a while to read it, but it was worth it. You have beautiful writing. I've seen your artwork as well, you're great at that as well.

I just read the part where you asked if you should write a sequel, I think it would be awesome if you did. I'd be very excited!
Fire Lord Azula chapter 12 . 9/22/2002
Yet another stunning chapter to this stunning story. How do you do it? You attract a wide audience and also intrigue others into reading more Cell 'fics. - Write the sequel, please! I'll be sure to read it, as will many more.
Lady Sesshoumaru chapter 12 . 9/20/2002
Damn! I have been waiting forever for this chapy and you decide to just leave me hanging like that! I'm gonna tell Fluffy on you! That's right, you better run back to that computer and start on the next chapter and the sequel. That's what I thought. No, it's okay Sir Fluff A Lot I don't need you anymore, thank ya though. He he he, silly youkai.

~The ever lovable Lady Sesshoumaru
ice chapter 12 . 9/17/2002
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .please update this story i love this story! *runs off crying*
Ice Cold chapter 12 . 9/14/2002
First,of all love your story. It rocks

you know. Yes, I would love a sequal!

Send me a E- mail when it's on the web. .~

$
Cleoraia chapter 12 . 9/13/2002
You had better damn well continue writing on this fic or else! This is really good!

-Cleoraia;)
Ice chapter 12 . 9/12/2002
Hey Wazzup! This story is so cool it's like the cool of coolness! Is cell gonna kiss her again *giggles like a school girl* newayz I think you should write a sequel! Can't wait. keep writing. Be cool. see ya!
Tangent D.D chapter 12 . 9/9/2002
Wow, that was soo good! The tension is high! You just know how to get us itching for the next part :D

I can't wait for the next part!

And I would *DEFINITELY* want a sequal if you already have one planned up :D
Tykeria chapter 12 . 9/3/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! u can't end it like that no please please fix it make them love each other again please
Dragon Child Masaki chapter 12 . 9/2/2002
Aww...When will Cell and Adina ever get along? I feel so sorry for them...
dbz-fan5 chapter 12 . 9/2/2002
great chapter..a sequel is an excellent idea..plz do write it..waiting for more..

awesome work
Pen Dragon chapter 12 . 9/1/2002
ooooo. Adina you really did it this time...
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »