Reviews for One Last Visit
rebeccavoy chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was lovely. I love the idea of Janet being ascended after she died, that way she's still with us. I liked her seeking out Jack, poor guy, the glowies are always finding him :)
LadyMo chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is touching, really touching. Thank-you

:-)
Edwina B. Karch chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This is so much better than the way the episode ended.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
This made me cry. A real honest sob ripped from me as I was reading this and I can't thank you enough for producing such a beautiful, touching and perfect story! It was absolutely amazing and has just shot to my top TOP fave list of SG-1 stories! Thank you so much for just making my day!

I LOVE this SO much. :)
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
*dabbing eyes*

Very touching!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Whoa! Way to sad.
JAJJAJ chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Really nicely done, thanks.

The way you described Jack's "return to his body"-“Wha-” Jack jerked his head back as pain shot through his chest, robbing him off his breath. He clenched his eyes shut in agony as the surrounding bright lights closed in on him.-"was especially convincing and vivid, and his scenes with both Janet and Sam were very moving.

J.
polrobin chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh yeah. Wow.

I love this. Love it! It's going straight to my PDA in the "keepers" file.

Great, great job. I loved this best of all: "Just before he allowed himself to slip back into oblivion, Jack felt Carter’s warm lips brush his cheek, followed by her whispered words.

“I’m glad you came home, Colonel.”"

Awesome.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Good story. Glad Jack had a chance to talk with Janet.
Jennaya chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Beautifully done, very nice for Janet and Jack.
lmdormon chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Really lovely. I do wish they had done the whole glowy thing for Janet. She deserves it. Excellent little scene.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Sad but a very good idea and true to both characters thanks for sharing.
sg1star chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I like this as it gave a chance for janet and jack to talk, and perhaps that would of been a nice piece in the heros eposide, well danial got the accended bit, would of been nice for janet to get heaven instead