Reviews for Christmas Revelations
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Loved it
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
that was a great story. i love the hunt clark sent her on. and i love the way you ended it.
Sourire-19 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great story! You did an excellent job writing it!

I just want to advise you to devide it into chapters. If you do so, it'll be more convenient to read. Of course, it's only my personal opinion and I'm sure to understand, if you don't listen to it.

However, I enjoyed reading it very much.

Sourire)
osulover chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
LoVeD iT!
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Okay, sorry... I had to stop reading and post this review before I even got to the end... I'll carry on in a minute, but...

"You want you tie to be a surprise?"

ROFLMAO!
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Gosh! Why haven't I reviewed this? Forgive me for the lapse.

If Christmas revelations were all like this story, then sign me up. I'd be more than willing to find out that my best friend is an alien. This story is full of heart. I especially love the trip down memory lane by way of CK's gifts for LL. They showed how much she means to him and I appreciated that. And the flying, that was romantic. But the dinner is what got me. It had their most important conversation. It delivered.

Great job!
Satori Blackthorn chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Aw! I loved this! Makes me really wish it were Christmas! Lol. I loved the scavenger hunt, it really fit well with Lois' inquisitive nature. And the whole thing was super sweet! Amazing job! Thanks for the great read! :D

Satori Blackthorn
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Great Story! It's well written and fun to read. Thanks for writing!
Amandaa125 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
such an amazing story! You're an incredible writer!
QuidditchGirl30 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
ADORABLE. I so wish this had happened. I love it!
Hutshepsut chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
this is one of the best fics Ive ever read! so romantic and interesting!well done!:)
The Green Sword chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Jade, I love this fic!

Seriously, this would be an awesome way for Clark to reveal himself to Lois. I could see little ways that events mirrored (and improved) scenes from the second half of season 8.

I know what you mean about the AoS sucking out the life from writing. Just know that you write fantastic stuff and I always enjoy reading it.

I loved how Clark was shaky on flying but took Lois up anyway! hahaha
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Beautiful fic. The text banter made me giggle. Loved it. Can't wait for more!
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Well well well, been awhile since I commented on a fic of yours. How've you been? This is an awesome story
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/29/2009