Reviews for Clean Up
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Now this is the why the writer should have written it. I like yours a lot better then theres. Please keep up the great work.
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Let out that rage Sammy! It's about time!

Another good one. ;) chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Could have imagined this actually happening after 4:22, Sam going completely into meltdown over what he has done and trashing the motel room. He would have needed to release all the anger over being manipulated and guilt of choosing Ruby over Dean. And Dean would have also been beating himself up for pushing Sam away, nearer to Ruby rather than being the brother he would have been in earlier years. Great heartfelt talk between the two of them and could so believe that both would cry after what they had been through.

I know this has turned out to be AU after the beginning of Season 5 but awesome job, so in character.
spnMom chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Short but sweet... thanks for posting.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
My God, let me just say, your descriptives and emotion that you use in your work is so amazing. It rips at my heart, makes me hurt for the boys. You are amazingly talented-I hope you realize that. I am so glad that I stumbled upon your work because I am having a little love affair with it right now LOL awesome, awesome stuff, K! Can't wait to read more!

QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I would love to see something like that.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ohh Karen, you've done it've completely made my day with another one of your fantastic stories! This was absolutely beautiful, exactly the kind of reaction I imagine Sam would have if he were left alone for five minutes after the battle with Ruby and Lilith. Not only was he betrayed by Ruby (demon bitch -.-;) but it caused him to betray Dean as well.

This was wonderfully written (as always .-) and the boys reacitons were spot on. Great job sweetie! Another great fic down! .
Ciya chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
If the guys don't freak out like this in the first episode or two of season five I'll be torked. They both need to forgive themselves and each other or they'll self destruct, and it wont be pretty when it happens.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
i loved it! my boys! *sniff*
SalchanTheWitch chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
OK, weird! When I started reading this story, I just happened to be watching Harold and Kumar Go to ... wait for it ...White Castle!

Great snippet!