Reviews for There is Fault in our Truth
Mandacrimes chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Wish this was finished.. Really want to know who is Edwards mate thinking its jake, but wouldn't he of imprinted on him before the newborn army so maybe Leah? Defo a wolf but then to refer to the other wolves as mutts if he was indeed an imprint doesn't seem likely.. Please continue

Also Alice is returning what will she think of bella and jasper getting closer
becwaters chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
I wish you would continue this story. It's a good one and I am interested in finding out what happens next...
monay9e chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Please finish this story
monay9e chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Ok, I figured it out that Jake imprinted on Edward
monay9e chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
I think Alice and Edward are together!
Arabella Whitlock chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Are you going to ever update this story, i mean i would love to hear how it will continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Is it Alice, Victoria, or one of those Denali hoes? Not sure yet. Anyways, good job on the story. I want to whoop Doucheward' s was for stringing Bells on like that. What a prick. Are Jasper and Bella mates? Is that why she's thought projecting l to only Jasper? Keep up the good work.
chaparra824 chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Please continue
bbutterfly689 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
After looking back over the story a little more could it possibly be Jacob that has Edwards attention? The thought of Edward returning to Bella didnt upset jacob in the least and he did mention his love was getting married.
bbutterfly689 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Luv this please continue. Could it be someone with the voltori that Edward loves?
Ca.zaphira chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Love the story. I sincerely hope you make your way back to finishing it. I have my thoughts as to who Eddie is with, but would love to find out if I am right.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
I feel dumb cause I have no clue who it is lol. Please more chapters
XxMidnightMoonxX chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
um Victoria? alll i know is that i need more of this NOWW!
katiecharm chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
please please please keep writing!i have o know what comes next please please please :( im begging you!
Mrs. S Mikaelson chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
You really should continue this.