Reviews for TAINTED CARESS
ahar chapter 3 . 5/5/2003
She spoke, her voice low and dark, "Fm'varl'nesera-hena'tasa'Brysh-ra. Que'ka'rre-tasa'Ahnleh. Nese!"

*sets out to translate, randomly*

*hops open her dictionary*

*realizes this is actually within the realm of the vocab she knows and decides the dictionary is overkill*

blessed human child

[opposite]pain-evil. life.

First line works for me... not sure what you're saying in the end... don't be in pain? Or, feel no evil pain? I assume the last is indended as a command...

varl'nesera'ra

cia'ka'nas-ka'rre'tasa'Ahnleh

nasa-nese

(blessed child, feel not the evil pain. Live)

or if you want something more flowery/chant-like... you could go with...

a'varl'nesera'ra

la'nasa

ka'nas-ka'rre

ka'heah-tasa'Ahnleh

nese

(blessed child, I command, feel no pain, know no evil- live)

Okay, that was overkill. Going away now.

ttyl Ollie!
wolfinthestars chapter 13 . 1/19/2003
i love your story so far. its amazing how u display the slave trade. it just how i picture it. i also, having many homosexual friends, like how u have portraid Aubry and Barret. I cant wait for more!
o0Jeshickah0o chapter 13 . 9/2/2002
You make the best fan fic stories! I just thought that you should continue with that story and publis it one day, cause I would be the first to buy it. For now, I'm out

Jeshickah

"Blessed are the procrastinators, for we die last."
ApollaMistressofMidnight chapter 13 . 8/5/2002
Malady35 you can go to hell hehehe... I think this is a great story and that you should keep writing! hehehe...*smiles and gives puppy dog eyes* pulllleze!
Malady35 chapter 13 . 8/2/2002
You have no talent. Why are you still writing this? Don't you get it- no one wants to read about some homo with the hots for Aubrey. You think you're so smart, using character from AAR's books like they're nothing. Well, no one's impressed. Especailly not me. I still think that this is disgusting.
aviry nolane chapter 12 . 7/21/2002
:: nods ::

i still like it.

Horray ollie!

* aviry n
Della C chapter 12 . 7/13/2002
urr... apologies for the flame I had done a while back... I was in a bit of an irritated mood... anyway, the story honestly rules. Can't help but like Barret. poor guy, sold as a slave. keep writing this. that's a command.
aviry nolane chapter 12 . 6/15/2002
::applauds::

my dear rc, where have you been?

:: shakes head ::

catch up with me sometime, send me your number and i'll call you.

cheerio

'aviry'
Fenris chapter 12 . 5/27/2002
Wow...yet another kick ass chapter! Keep up the good work here. I look forward to more soon.
Fenris chapter 11 . 5/25/2002
Okie dokie. I've been lazy about this, but here's my review now. This is an most impressive fic. Hehe, I hope to see more soon.
gaile chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Nice. But why the heck would Brynn want to be Barrett's teacher?.. I know, maybe she wants Barrett to kill Aubrey for her? Don't hurt tme if I'm wrong, I tend to be not smart sometimes.
still brynn. oddly enough chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
:: pats RyoOokie affectionately ::

That wasn't directed at you... The whole ranting thing... And neither was the AAR with the quotationamagigs, it's just something I do.

I simply narrowed my eyes at you for your mary sue comment and the hating amy thing... I like amy...

:: wanders away ::

hopefully that's better.

* brynn
Ryo0oki chapter 10 . 2/22/2002
hmmm... that was somewhat confusing...

*reads over reviews*

and brynn, btw, i never said ollie didn't know AAR. just making sure... -_-;;

and is there anything wrong with not wanting to type out 'amelia'? grrr... you made me do it ..
Daughter of Fala chapter 10 . 2/18/2002
Nice. Too short, but... hey.
Harper Jedrek chapter 9 . 2/18/2002
Heyla. This chapter is too short and makes no sense - but I'll take it on faith; the other chapters are all wonderful.