Reviews for Subliminal Seduction
siasuyee chapter 18 . 5/4
Please continue this story asap. Also, why does yanagi always he likes a girl until near the end?
siasuyee chapter 19 . 4/23
Continue the sex scene so it becomes a detailed sex scene and the story too please
YOUR BIGGEST FAN chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
oh mY GOD PLEASE UPDATE THIS ITS BEEN ALMOST A WHOLE YEAR
Pandasnore03 chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
Gahd, this is the second time I read this story and I never get tired of it. Your way of writing is really unique! I really like the way you describe the events with deep words. The characters are not OOC and it is very realistic. Every chapter excites me and I couldn't really predict what will happen next. Imako and Renji are soooo cute together! This is one of the greatest stories that I have ever read. So far, this one is my favorite. I hope you update! It'll be a huge waste if this story will not continue. No pressure, though. Good luck on your studies! Please update soon! Oh, have I already mentioned that? Yes? Please update soon, haha.
sokkergurl chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
I really liked that you have came back to finish this story. I hope you continue to keep it up and hang in there with the college work too. I just graduated so I know how tough it can be. Thanks again for keeping this story and yes I am one of those crazy old readers lol. Thanks sokkergurl :)
yuhi chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
great...just great. Its thrilling & hilarios. Excited to read more. Update soon.
sleeepymode chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
I just casually logged in after a few months of ignoring my account here and then... omfg you finally updated ?! I missed this story, I missed you too Gaaaah what a cliffhanger, i hope it's Renji though, I can't comment properly lmao
sleeepymode chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
sanada and imako's little conversation in the rooftop was quite refreshing, for sanada to somehow open up like that even for a little and most especially to a girl :3 did sanada really tell imako's secret to renji? i wanted to know how did their conversation went and how renji reacted :(( oc fanfics involving sanada and renji are quite rare and i was delighted when i saw your story and got happier because it was a good read... it was well worded and detailed :D i hope you'll find the time in the future to update, since it's not just me who is anticipating what will happen next [i'm rooting for imako and renji! .]
Whimsical Omelettes chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Strange... is the story really over? Pity if it is...
Sundae Bunny chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
Neat. I'm really wondering how this is all gonna end! :DDD
iSayumix3 chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
oooh~
Neon Genesis chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
HOLY CRAP.

I could have SWORN I had this story alerted. Frick frick frick, sorry for the late review!

But okay. Okay. I heart this chapter so much! The moments with Renji in the beginning were so sweet, and I love that Imako realized she must like him - I hate when characters are portrayed to be so dumbly, cluelessly in denial forever. It's unrealistic.

Sanada staring at her cleavage was a huge lulz, and his jealousy, maybe, at her always bringing up Renji made me smile. I love how he's characterized in this chapter. Solid and confident and maybe a little cocky, but, I don't know. Not exactly sweet and warm, but... I don't know. Nice.

Imako learning about Yukimura made me go D: They're learning to understand each other... And you picked a great place to end.

Also: You are much lovelier than me. Enough said. (But thank you soooooo much! :D)
Andrew chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
No stress on another serious chapterrr. It needs to happen or the plot won't progress haha xD

But seriously, I liked this chapter because Sanada is finally vulnerable in front of someone. Also, I liked how uncomfortable Imako was with Sanada in the middle of the chapter. All the fidgeting, the perusing of his past, well-played. Imako always biting her lower lip is sho cute.

Anywho, Imako growing soft spot for Sanada? MAYHAPS. Sanada's not so bad when he doesn't have a stick up his ass.
Andrew chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
Well, I wasn't expecting this to be the reason for why Sanada wanted a private meeting with Imako. But then I realized, I forgot about how we don't know why Imako is here in the camp xD

Man, Samantha's hella terrible. Making lil' Imako do her dirty work. But I like how she really couldn't ever stand up for herself. I think if it happened to her now, she'd be a little more defiant, a little more strong. But she'll always be a little meek, and I like it.

Sanada is a real complex guy. I like how he appreciates Imako's passion for tennis, as it reflects his own. But I'm sure some more of the readers are #1 Sanada fans after his little moment with Imako. That was real sweet.

Also, ending between Imako and Renji was real sweet too. Finally, Imako gets a break.
Andrew chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
Hahaha, oh man, that Fuji, orchestrating that Renji and Imako moment [; I still don't like him, though. Purposely setting them up, just to see how they react to one another. Albeit cliche, it was a pretty cute scene. The typical awkwardness of Imako probably-first-time-touching-a-girl Renji over here comedy gold. Also, really enjoying the jealous Sanada moments.

Also, sup shower scene. Wanderin' eyes Imako over here. Always a big fan of Imako's sexually-tinged thoughts.

I'm kind of annoyed nothing happened ]: Because something totally should have, someone talkin' about steamy shower fun? Author teasing, as usual. Imako's gonna have to impulsively act someday or another [; I actually don't know if she is capable of pouncing on a guy..

But I digress, Sanada at the end of the chapter, fed up from Imako and Renji moments? Or fed up from his team fawning over Imako? Either way, it's goin' downnnn.