Reviews for Had I Known
LeAwesomeOne IX chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
*applause* I consider this a masterpiece. Its just too beautiful... Perfect. My personal favorite one was actually Rivalz's one, don't ask me why. It just... emoted Lelouch's feelings a lot to me, especially where he thanked Rivalz that he did not turn around. My second would be Milly. Yes, I prefer these minor characters' one better than the major characters, because the major characters' ones are found EVERYWHERE. Well, not all are as well-written as this but, you get it... And the song... when I first heard How to Save a Life, i thought about Code Geass too! Especially Suzaku. Anyway, good job on this, and keep up the good work!
TTY7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Beautiful! Your work is always so impressive and inspiring, especially for this particular series. The imagery is vivid, the vocabulary really exquisite, and you capture emotions so well. In this story I really enjoyed the variety of situations that all surrounded the same theme. I find myself really attached to Shirley's point of view in this one because she was always hesitating. I also really liked Milly's portion in this because she's known for being the carefree, bubbly, student council president who seemingly has no worries, but this shows her serious and caring side.

All and all, I really enjoyed all of the little drabbles. Fantastic work as always!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved this. How you went through everyone's moment. When they might have been able to change the course of the world. But didn't.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow. A fantastic concept, stunningly executed. Shirley's and CC's scenes leaped out to me. They truly had the power or some measure of it to change future events.
Irrevocable Truth chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Pretty story. I actually really liked the first few parts, but you lose your edge towards the ending, so that it becomes rather a bit bland there.

Maybe you could try rearranging the segments?
kerricarri chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Insightful and remarkably canonical. I especially like the premise that Lelouch must be saved from himself.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Beautifully written. I think that this is how things actually happened. Regrets are from mistakes. We could only live with regrets when we cannot undo them.
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Oh, God, that was FANTASTIC! So very well written, perfectly spot-on characterization, and just so... Bitter.

I feel bad for Lelouch, and for the people you have put in this story. I really, really liked this!

Great job, really well done!
iceley11 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
oh, kinda dark ne?
ice-kun loved it! Kyah!
and would also like to see the same scene from lulu's POVE
GARxsBK201 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Seriously, your writing's really awesome; you know that right?

The catharsis is choking me...
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
pretty good
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
The traces of Lelouch's relationships with these people who are important to him are so clearly and elegantly stated in your story. You depict them very well.
Skycroft chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Actually the last one is not quite canon. CC did indeed go to Japan, apparently at Mariannes's request.

The first scene of the first episode of code geass is CC watching Suzaku and Lelouch clamber up a rock face to watch the invading brittanian army. In sound episode 0.522, she says she's there "as a favor to someone".
puregarnet chapter 1 . 11/8/2009