Reviews for Newcomer of the valley
Kippis05 chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
Beautiful ending. I absolutely loved it, and if you ever feel the urge to write again for this archive, I'll be there to read and review it!

Cheers :)
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 15 . 5/16/2010
I gotta say this story has had me on the edge of my seat everytime I read it, and this chapter was no exception. The emotion in your story is so REAL and has genuiness to it that does not come to every writer. The Final line was to die for. I think it's great you made him live. If he's ever in another story I'll be there to review (and gauranteed to enjoy).

Allways your friend

Joe "Po" Navark
Kippis05 chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
Wow...didn't see that coming o.O

I've been following this story for a long time now, but never got the chance to review along the way, so I just wanted to leave you a little message telling you this is a fantastic story! I love Sincato's character, and the Shim family as well; Hu is adorable, and it's nice to see how much she cares about Sin's safety right near the end of the chapter - that boar clan had what was coming to them.

And need I say it? Need I say that I love the will they/won't they romantic tension between the tiger and the panda? Chapter 7 had me bawling on the for two indeed ;)

Great work so far, and I can't wait to see the final installment from you!

Cheers :)
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
WOW! epic, the boar is finished. It really got inside your head for a moment there. I really hope Sins alright. It'd be a shame to come all this way to find he dies. But it's your story and whatever you says goes. I'm glad I've been able to help with the reviews, think nothing of it. You've helped me plenty of times with ideas already. Anytime man.
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
REALLY liked this update.

I hadn't really expected Po to fight back, just stay out of there way and find out how to strike back later, but I'm really glad he did. Sincato's flashback was extremely good with emotion, you handled the feeling just right

I haven't seen the Fantastic Mr. Fox but I had heard of it at the oscars. I might just be tempted to watch it know.

Joe Navark
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Dude this was awesome! The details in this chapter were so pristine and visual. I could totally picture this hell and believe me it WAS scary. And now Po has an objective in helping Sin, but is it as simple as killing the boars or is their more too it? hehe
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2010
Great chapter man, I can't tell you how easy it was to picture Sin at his house the way you described it. Just the background on his son's stuffed bear added to the realisticness. Each time Sincato unleashes his anger is more vicious than the last. I always personally find it hard to keep stuff up like that.

I guess it makes you wonder, is the next step Sin trying lose this "beast within" (so to speak), the teams confrontation with the boars, or will Sin lose this "beast within" WHILE he confronts the boars. Only time will tell, that and more chapters!

Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Another tender chapter. It's a little hard to tell where Po is going with this plan but I'm guessing he's making it up as he goes along.

And I LOVED the line "... the structures stood insensitive to what had happened." It sounds like something I would try to come up with but wouldn't know how to word it.

I hope my ideas were of some help. Hope here from you again
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
Loved the detail in this chapter. You could really feel the warming pleasure of the water and the naturistic feel. The splash fight was a nice touch. I really liked that. So far I have only a few vagure ideas and I'm convinced on either of them. The first is maybe he loses control while in a public place in the village and they have to escape quickly. The other is that maybe one of the people the rabbits know have a hand a helping with sincato's problem. Thos are just what I have. I hope to read more from you soon
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
You deffinitely did get him back into the action. And tigress even showed him some empathy. That's a first for her, but it seemed to help him. Can't say I have any new ideas for it yet. If one pops up I'll let you know.

No worries about getting back late. It is the holidays after all. speaking of which i added my story "A Lasting Friendship" last week, I was hoping you might be able to review it.
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
I sure hope Po doesn't get in any trouble with shifu over the taken knives. Tigress definately only shows weakness to a select few. In this case it was Po

good chapter though. i'm likin' where your going.

Joe Navark
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
A good chapter. I'm glad shifu is giving him a chance. I also like how Po is standing up for Sin. It's exactly in Po's character. Can't wait to see how the mission goes
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
HOLY COW! deep and intense don't even come close to describing this! I definitely did not expect something like this and apparently neither did Viper and Po. Sincato has a lot of deep minded past that has to be resolved, but how can Po help? If i didn't see this chapter comin my guess is as good as the next persons.

Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I like the side story with Po and Tigress, it was a nice sweet moment. Wonder what the letter said? I guess I'll find out soon.
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I loved the subtle agression between Tigress and Sin, she always seems to rub someone the wrong way. lol But seriously You got amazing skill in describing situations in great detail with little talking. Me, I focus alot on the dialogue in my writing. Like Nick Hornby when I read your writing I think to myself "I've never put that into words before but it's so true!" It always impresses me when someone can do that.

Keep up the great work man