Reviews for Shinra's Back ALL RIGHT!!
Quinctia chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Well...you certainly have the right idea here...some of the lines you came up are quite good. But some tips for the next time you parody a song...

You basically need to change most of the lines. In this song, there were too many lines matching the original song. If you listen to a Weird Al song, none of the lyrics will be an exact match, usually only the title he's playing off. (Like "Pretty Fly for a Rabbi" has the same rhythm and tune as "Pretty Fly for a White Guy," but it turns out the only words they share are the first four in the titles.)

I mean, if all else fails, just think about your subject. Why would Shinra be asking people to rock their bodies? Why is Shinra back?

Then, there was one little grammar error that really bothered me. You kept writing "you're" for "your." (Good rule of thumb, ask yourself what you're trying to say. If you write "you're" and you can't replace it with "you are" and have it make sense, you probably want "your.")

But this is a very good beginning for someone new to parodies, and I'll look for the any new things you come up wiht. _~
Tofu572 chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
*snickers* can't hold it in much longer... !
Sora Potter chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
HMMMMMMM?What I Thought Of It?Well Frist off...It Was Total Right Man!
krystalclear chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
hey cool another fanfic by you! Well it's kinda funny and it actually matches the music unlike some other fanfics here :) Well keep it up and thanx for liking my story! Really, THANX!