Reviews for Made in Crazy
Ookami Fuu chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Oh Alto, you're just so good at digging your own grave aren't you?
Jho chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I really liked the story you wrote up to this point.
kure yui chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
I beg for update!
LadyDream3512 chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
I love it!It was really interesting and I look forward in reading the next chapters!
Randoh chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
haha... great start. I wonder what past alto has with the jungle.
Arein chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Wow.. This is so good, you've done a great job of capturing Alto and Sheryl's character. A bit OOC with the car scene but you did manage to pull it off nicely (with Alto being an ass and all).

It's been a long while since I've felt so mortified of seeing that I've just read up the story and will need to wait for the next chapter.

Anyways, hope to see an update soon.. Did I say that I really enjoyed reading this? :3
Mikorio chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
HIME RADAR, I WANTS IT D

Great chapter! Thank you for updating so soon! The first part was great, building up the tension like that and snapping it with a hime v.s. queen tantrum!

I take it the outfit mentioned above is the blue dress and beret with the pink bow?

It's cool how you wrote in an outfit from the series, I think it's the first time I've seen this technique in a fanfiction that wasn't from a costume specific fandom!

One thing that bugs me a bit. You used the "Christmas lights at Christmas" description twice in a chapter and it feels a bit repetitive.

Nothing big, but it's just a pet peeve of mine. Like that 'your' 'you're' thing.

Looking forward to the next chapter (no pressure)!

P.S. Is Ranka going to enter soon? Jealousy ensues!
JWM chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
To be honest, while I like seeing Alto and Sheryl together I still felt the makeout scene was sudden and OOC. At first I thought it was a dream that she was about to wake up from.
Fostersb chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
Loved this chapter but I have to admit that Alto was very un-hime like in his kissing Sheryl and then calling her a slut. I really felt bad for Sheryl, but I think that the reason Alto is helping her is because, as Luca would say "Sempai is in luv." Update soon!
Mikorio chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Ah. A slight AU this time! It's wonderfully written. You've managed to capture the characteristics of all the appearing characters s o far wonderfully. That little setting of Alto having gone to the prom Ranka sets a realistic background, as does the part with his job in the SMS.

Sheryl's tantrums and severe mood changes alongside Alto's reactions and thoughts are very authentic! I can totally see this being in an OVA or Voice Drama!

Looking forward to the next chapter! Is Ranka going to come in soon? How is Alto going to react to Sheryl's hug!

D
Fostersb chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Wonderful chapter, I was chocking up when Alto made Sheryl feel so horrible (mean hime). I can't wait for the next chapter and for Alto to start falling for Sheryl's charms. And also I want to know what happened in Galia, could it have something to do with Ranka?
vivitoru chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Tell me your secret!

How can you write so many great stories!

Nice chapter as usual *u*
glowie chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
LOL. That was SO Sheryl! :P

Love it! I can't wait to see what await Alto at dinner. Hhahaha... Update soon I hope? :)
JWM chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Last question, very good one. Anyway, it looks like an interesting story, although it could use extra back story worked in.
SaChan22 chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Cute!

I love it! Please keep up the great work!

XD