Reviews for daybreak
I liked the idea of your story, but I see now that you're running in the same direction as the books, without taking her new mind reading gift into account. I think the story is okay, I will probably read a bit more, but I think you should know that it's pointless to give her a gift that won't be used. If Edward tries to leave her, I will likely quit the story, because that would just be so stupid. You gave her this gift, now use it.
I don't get why she even went in there. YOu've given her a major oppertunity - mindreading, but she doesn't use it. She can use it at some distance, and so she should've realized before entering that it was a ploy, that her dad wasn't there. In fact, you could've made a very awesome ambush by using her gift.

I hope you have in the next chapter, otherwise I cannot imagine why you'd bother giving her a gift like this :)
I get that they're able to talk to him mentally, but being in a group makes it kinda rude not to include the others. And it's also very convenient to Bella. Also, why isn't she wondering about why they're asking him questions mentally. Surely it must be different than when people think normal thoughts - they're actively seeking his response to their internal question
qhrciskrpc chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Realy enjoying this...
Georgia chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
I really like this story! It's good. I started reading the twilight series a couple weeks (now finished) and have watched all the movies now I'm obsessed. It's weird how old it is though, when the text said 'I flipped my phone shut' I remembered this was written 7 years ago ahahah
rlflkrkglrkklkrw chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
yo mama is a bananananannananan
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Sounds good
xbuffyxspikex chapter 25 . 6/27/2015
I really loved your version. Sorry for not reviewing all through out the story. I was just way to busy reading. I can't wait to start full moon. You are a really good writer!
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 25 . 6/10/2015
Cute, I love Bella's power :)
Tiggy318 chapter 26 . 6/8/2015
Great story! !
Guest chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
Wow this was an awesome story and can't wait to read your next book.
Alejadra Cullen chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
I loved the story¬°
babesbraves chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
Fantastic story I love the way you mold the different personalities of the Cullen's and Swan's!
Rookiereads chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Ok, here's the thing. I love the idea behind your story, but I have a problem with the grammar, and the characters are a bit OOC, which I know you admit to in your an, only I prefer canon. However, I really think that I could do some interesting things with it. So I'd like to ask for your permission to use your idea and write my own story. I would only use Bella being a mind reader, and I would give you credit for the origional idea. I just think that this would be a fun project for me, because I love to write and only just discovered fanfiction. It would be mostly for my own entertainment, and it don't really think you can have enough twilight fanfictions. :)
sonya.h.grant chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
Great story I enjoyed it immensely. I can't believe this was your first Fanfic. Great job! Can't wait for NEW MOON!