Reviews for daybreak
Alejadra Cullen chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
I loved the story¬°
babesbraves chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
Fantastic story I love the way you mold the different personalities of the Cullen's and Swan's!
Rookiereads chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Ok, here's the thing. I love the idea behind your story, but I have a problem with the grammar, and the characters are a bit OOC, which I know you admit to in your an, only I prefer canon. However, I really think that I could do some interesting things with it. So I'd like to ask for your permission to use your idea and write my own story. I would only use Bella being a mind reader, and I would give you credit for the origional idea. I just think that this would be a fun project for me, because I love to write and only just discovered fanfiction. It would be mostly for my own entertainment, and it don't really think you can have enough twilight fanfictions. :)
sonya.h.grant chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
Great story I enjoyed it immensely. I can't believe this was your first Fanfic. Great job! Can't wait for NEW MOON!
cela chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I like this very much, what an interesting concept. do you know the difference between "definitely" and "defiantly"? it makes for a very startling sentence when used that way.
Dlm chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
As always Awesome and I love the extra little blub you add at the end of each chapter.
Dom chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
How did you do. YOU DiD AWESOME! Loved it.
me chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Interesting change. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. One thing though: you changed Rosalie's personality from what I've seen...
JulieVans chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
This is cute - a fun, smart quirky Bella. They're really so much like the Saga characters - you've done a great job, here. It's also nice that she's telepathic - but you're not overdoing it, she is still normal in spite of it.
Mizzy9986 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
I like how you changed bellas character a bit so she is more enthusiastic and happy
Obscured Angel chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
Awesome story!
It followed the original, but was creative and different enough to keep me interested.
Thanks for writing, posting and completing.
venure chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
Great adaption, thanks for sharing it with us!
parting is such sweet sorrow chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I have one thing to say: Chocolate bacon? mmmmmmmmmmm :)
Antara93 chapter 26 . 8/15/2012
omg totally love dis version of twilight...cant wait 2 read full moon...
BELAVERA chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
It is a good thing that she has already discovered that Bram Stoker didn't know everything isn't it?