Reviews for Tension
Luna-noya-na chapter 13 . 1/17
something. anything. please
ThatGirl chapter 29 . 1/9
Please please please please please please PLEASE, update! This story is way too good for you to leave hanging like this! It's the new year and I say that you update at least once. I hope nothing tragic has happened like you (Ugh, I hate to say it)dying without any of us knowing. If not and you see this, please consider updating for us loyal readers!
Luna-noya-na chapter 10 . 1/7
I don't want to give up on this story.
I've waited for so long. I won;t give up/Please update(((
Gamma chapter 4 . 1/6
Luna-noya-na chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
update please. we need new updates. all of us. please
Infrena chapter 40 . 11/10/2015
OMFG. please tell me you are continuing this story. I have been searching for a Trigun fanfic such as this. Please continue. Your writing is smooth and your plot is seamless.
Luna-noya-na chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
I agree with Gamma... or candy. it depend's what makes your muse happy.
Gamma chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Aaaaaaargh!
For reals, if you had a Patreon I would throw money at you to keep writing this.
Luna-noya-na chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
Why did you go away, without saying anything((((
I miss you and this story. This is so sad it hurts.
Luna-noya-na chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
Come back PLEASE! (((((((((((((
Guest chapter 30 . 9/23/2015
Come baaaaaack...please
Gamma chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I miss you so much sometimes it hurts...
Luna-noya-na chapter 40 . 5/30/2015
OH MY GOD WHAT HAS HAPPENED YOU? I really do hope you are well an ok and everything is fine. BUT COMN PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SO FREAKIN UNFAIR! SO UNFAIR TO LEAVE US WITHOUT AN UPDATE FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS WHEN YOUR STORY SO FUCKING GOOD, IT'S FUCKING AMAZING. ONE OF THE BEST FUCKING STORIES I'VE READ SO FAR DURING ALL THE FUCKING YEARS I'VE PASSED HERE ON THIS FUCKING SITE. I LOVE YOUR STORY! I FUCKING LOVE THIS FUCKINGLY AMAZING FANFIC! WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING? GOD WHHYYYY?

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK. HOPE (I REPEAT) YOU ARE WELL.
redundantz chapter 40 . 3/30/2015
Heyo again! Just wanted to say every time I think about Trigun in this story Comes to mind not long after! I've read it twice now. It is just one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! Even if you never happen to update this story in the future just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write and share it with us! ;D
vashfan59 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Hello? Is the author out there somewhere?