Reviews for Tension
xbLoOmZx chapter 42 . 2/10
Holy shit...I love this story. You've got meryl's and vash's personalities spot on. The added back stories are a stress reliever since the anime doesn't get so into them. You're killing me with the buildup but I love you for it. I just know it's gonna be worth it. Can't wait for an update.
Lennie09 chapter 42 . 1/25
Nooooo! Quite literally a cliff hanger... I love this story so much and I really hope you update soon!
Luna-noya-na chapter 16 . 1/17
Okaaay, so it's been likfe 4 months, I guess, hope you'll update like at least in 3 months (it'll be like 7 months total ) :D
Good luck. Wish you inspiration and time to write another chapter.
sam-u-knw chapter 42 . 12/17/2016
you are so talented with detail its amazing i hope you update soon i can see why you havent in a couple months it must take forwver to get these details just right
Too Lazy chapter 42 . 11/13/2016
I was so happy to see this! Please do not stop writing on this and thank you for a quick update!
I'm Solo chapter 42 . 11/7/2016
Oh holy shit! This was a truly pleasant surprise to find in the update feed!

A bit a of a quite chapter with a somewhat needed finish to the Steamer backstory. but cudo's to that dropping cliffhanger because I want to read what happens more then ever now.

Always look forward to an update from you!
Ruana chapter 42 . 11/4/2016
Yay! Another great chapter!
Chiharu-angel chapter 42 . 11/3/2016
Omg omg omg you updated! Please don't go away for 7 months again! I was so sad lol
rachil chapter 42 . 10/31/2016
Oh my goodness, you don't know how excited I was to see this update.

I REALLY hope the next chapter isn't going tip take quite as long.

That being said, the chapter was quite enjoyable. :)
FattySkeleton chapter 42 . 10/30/2016
hey, hey, hey.
I loved this, holy shit.
Also, i hope to hell that one of two things happen before the end of this series. Either Meryl needs to get laid, or at the very least gets to know her hand a little bit better cause my god the amount of frustration that she has all the way to her soul must physically hurt.
Not but really i love the shit out of this and i made my week to see that it had been updated, i got to reread the entire thing and remember why i loved this so much. I mean, damn, this fan fiction is the whole reason i actually watched more than the first episode of Trigun!
. . . . can't wait to meet wolfwood soon though. I think that he's gonna be in the next episode, but meryl sorta isn't though. hmmm.
shaid chapter 42 . 10/30/2016
Aaaaaaaaaa! PLEASE tell me you have the next chapter mostly written! This is almost literally a cliffhanger! Oh. My. GAWD!

Awesome job, as usual. Every time you update, I do a little dance because I love this story so much! How the hell is Vash going to save her?

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter! thank you so much for sharing this! Good luck with the next chapter!
skinnieminnie chapter 42 . 10/29/2016
I can't believe you're still updating this story! I'm so glad but wow, it's so good and hopefully one day you get to finish it :)
Guest chapter 42 . 10/28/2016
You... you're back. And seven and a half months, I'll check every now and then to see if there would be an update. But no. And I wait, and soon, I became interested in other fits. And now you pop back up in my life with another chapter? Do you realized that I almost died of happiness? Do you? Of course I had to skim over the previous chapters to get a grasp of their current situation. Alas, I'm happy you're back. Now that you left us at a cliffhanger after waiting almost a decade, I can hope you update soon. Soon... soon, man! I need to know what happens next!
general zargon chapter 42 . 10/28/2016
Thank you very much for the update! I really enjoyed the chapter and Meryl and Vash's talk. I wonder what will happen with Vash's plan? I wish you the best of luck on your writing! :)
Luna-noya-na chapter 42 . 10/28/2016
oh mah gandalf, praise the cosmos, daumn!
At least it's not two years, omg you're keeping a promise, tho you're leaving us with another cliff hanger but oh well. YOu made me happy.
THANK you! See you in a year :D