Reviews for Tension
Cooooome baaaaack...
SpookyKatie chapter 44 . 4/9
I have been currently revisiting all my fan girl loves, which also meant diving back into the old fanfiction pool. Let me tell you how excited I was see that you posted in January! Last night I started rereading and just currently finished this chapter. I've been waiting for this part! Adding Wolfwood to the mix! I can't wait to see where you'll be going with this episode! Poor Meryl getting beat up along the way... She deserves a hug and a salmon sandwich. I will anxiously await the next chapter! Can't wait!
Gamma chapter 44 . 2/25
Drawing is a tough skill to learn, but you totally got this! Practice is the most important thing, and you've got the storytelling skill down, which is awesome! Just go out and draw errythang!
AriaJack chapter 44 . 2/1
Wow! I have an much tested belief that every decently sized fandom has one amazing long fanfiction to their name. And this is it for Trigun. Just wow. It's beautiful. As someone who has forgotten half the manga and never watched the anime, I don't remember a lot of how these specific arcs went in the original, but reading them this way is a LOT of fun, and makes me afraid to go back and reread the manga because I am afraid I won't like it as much. Please believe that as long as you continue to update, I will definitely be reading. Thanks for this rare treat of a story.
Guestyguest chapter 1 . 1/31
I wanna see the kinky stuff
fanficlove2014 chapter 44 . 1/30
Oh. My. Gosh. I freaking LOVED this chapter! I've missed this story so much so to see it back and with the start of one of my favorite episodes even?! I'm so happy! I love Wolfwood. And gosh I forgot how well you write Meryl and her view on things, Wolfwood included, is just so awesome! I seriously can not wait for the chapters to follow. Hope to see a chapter soon! Happy writing!
DinaSan1 chapter 44 . 1/27
So goooooooooood!
It's so loyal to the characters
PLEASE update as soon as you can!
lorddrakath15226 chapter 44 . 1/20
I love this story but i have to say i HATE chapter 41 & 42 with all my i'm gonna pretend you've never wrote them, so keep the good work.
FS chapter 44 . 1/13
I'm still alive and reading, glad you're still alive and writing. Hope your year is full of good things. As always, thank you for posting.
ALilSweetNSour chapter 44 . 1/11
I was so happy to see an update! And finally...Wolfwood makes an appearance! And I love how Meryl is just so wary of him already lol he is quite the character. I’m glad she’s also starting to listen to Vash despite his multiple personalities lol I look forward to the next update!
general zargon chapter 44 . 1/11
Thank you so much for this update! I loved how you wrote Meryl's thoughts and feelings, the floor gunk a nice touch of comedic relief, as was the Vash-and-Wolfwood Idiot act. :D I really enjoyed this chapter, Milly being a sweetheart and everything. I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
Luna-noya-na chapter 44 . 1/9
... by this time I hope you already KNOW that you are an amazing writer (and I'm a sucker for your amazing writing style and storytelling and have been with this story godknowforhowlong and godknowhowmanytimes I've bothered you with my never-ending "update-please-come-back-I-miss-you comments ) so I won't repeat myself and say that every time I see an update you make me happy.

Thanks! This chapter is absolutely amazing, I've been waiting for WOLFWOOD for centurieess. Love the characters... oh mah GANDALF DO I I ENJOY IT. I want to see more, as always. Appreciate your dedication.

Thanks again and good luck in your resolutions.

Yours sincerely

Luna-noya-na
Yay! I have been waiting all year for you to update. I absolutely love your story. Thank you for the new chapter!
wordsfromfanfics chapter 25 . 1/7
Hello! I wanted to let you know that a quote from this fic was featured on wordsfromfanfics on tumblr. Keep up the great work!
tiffo the chicken flea chapter 44 . 1/6
It is so great to see a new chapter from you! After almost a decade of reading it this is still my favorite story. You do such a great job with the duality of Vash. I love your depiction of him. And your Meryl is so great too. With her sharp wit and attitude countered by those moments of doubt and kindness. I have probably said all this before in previous reviews but I really do think you do a great job with the characterization here.

You are crafting a very rich world and we are all the luckier for getting to read it.

Good luck to you in your writing. I wish you well in your attempts to find more time for this. (But of course I am biased) I know how hard it can be to find time to write, some times it feels like every time you sit down to work "Life finds a way" to get in the way. :/ Also good luck with your other resolutions as well. Cheers!