Reviews for Tension
Alyson Metallium chapter 43 . 10/8
Huh, I'm not getting updates, and having for a while now. So I was super thrilled and surprised when I made a random visit back to and found that Tension had been moved up in my "favorites" list, marking an update. And HOLY cow, massive, massive respect for sticking with updating this awesome story. One of my major favorites, I love your characterizations and the fact that Vash tries to touch Meryl as much as possible (even if she might be a little oblivious to it). Just so much appreciation for your beautiful writing and tenacity when so many of my other favorite ongoing reads have been abandoned in the Sand Steamer's wake. Thank you for sticking with it.
Bellemorte82 chapter 43 . 8/26
Beautifully written, amazing story. Can't wait for future chapters!
ALilSweetNSour chapter 43 . 8/26
I absolutely love this more serious and in depth take on the Trigun series. It's honestly inspired me to rewatch it (again..) and even have a look at the manga which I never have. The tension though...I can't take it! I really love Meryl's background, and their interactions, and the swaps between Vash's personality and just everything. I see you haven't updated in a while but please please please do! This is so great! I already read the companion pieces too! I look forward to reading more! :)
M M Forever chapter 43 . 8/14
I love what you've done with the story we all know and love by weaving in a completely new tale from Meryl's POV, giving her a believable back story and finding little moments for her and Vash to get closer. Can't wait until the next update!
Luna-noya-na chapter 1 . 8/1
yeah, it's like 1st august. I hope you're doing well.

it's been like 5 months...

i'll wait for you.

Always.
luna-noya-na chapter 43 . 7/27
Please update soon! This chapter was amazing!
btw are you going to continue "for good"

hope to see you soon.
wish you good luck )))

lots of love 3
Gamma chapter 43 . 6/22
Heeeey, story is still awesome. Just letting you know that I keep checking for an update. But feel free to take your time. Just...ya know...checking...cause it's great...and that was a hell of a way for it to end...so...yeah...
...
. . .
. . .
SingingMichu12 chapter 43 . 6/18
_ Beautiful
fanficlove2014 chapter 43 . 4/26
Every time this story updates I can't help but squeal. It makes my day every time! I love this chapter! The tension between Meryl and Vash is just to perfect! They're both having conflicting feelings it seems and don't know what the heck to do about them. The way this chapter ended displayed that quite nicely I think. Or maybe Vash is just super tired and wanted Meryl to stop waking him up? ;) Either way it was a very satisfying end to the chapter! I look forward to the next chapter and, hopefully, meeting Wolfwood! I love that guy! XD Fantastic chapter as always! Thank you for writing!
tiffo the chicken flea chapter 43 . 4/20
YAY! New Chapter! Your updates are always one of the best days of the year.

It was of course fantastic. I have read it a few times since you posted. The little bit of fluff at the end really hit the spot. I'm a sucker for those quiet little moments. :) As always I am so impressed with your take on the series and I love the deeper feel you bring to it.

I can't wait to read more, but I, of course, will as I also understand how hard it is to find time to write. And your stuff is so well put together that I can tell you spend a lot of time on it.

Thanks so much for writing!
ProjectPhoenix77 chapter 43 . 4/18
I love your writing. Beautiful work that keeps my attention. Thank you for your update!
Too Lazy chapter 43 . 4/16
I loved this chapter! It is so nice to have updates again! Please never quit in this! I want to read this to the end!
Gamma chapter 43 . 4/16
I somehow missed this update until now. Well done! I can't wait till the next chapter!
vashfan59 chapter 43 . 4/16
I have been with you pretty much since you began this story, and I will remain with this story until the end! I adore your style of writing and character building. I adore the backstories that you've developed. I just adore this story! I can't tell you how many times over the years I've read this story straight through from the beginning. That says a lot! There are very few books and writers that I enjoy so much that I'll read and reread. You my friend are one of those. Keep up the good work and please, keep on writing and updating!
rachil chapter 43 . 4/14
Your killing me.

The tension... I love it, but I also really, really want something to happen xD

Anyhow, I literally squeed in happiness upon belatedly seeing this update. Can't wait for the next one!