Reviews for Not My Fantasy
SylvieT chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I'm on a roll. Very hot and sexy. It took me a moment to work out Nick and Mandy were already in a relationship and I kept thinking, Mandy wouldn't just do that, would she? She's a good girl! Enjoyed it very much. That would certainly show sour-faced Wendy, wouldn't it?

I'm out hunting for more. Lol.
Eirien-herves vuin chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Oh...gawd...

I so want to be Mandy...

Can I borrow the motorcycle, um, and Nick Stokes when you're done?

I think I'll take HIM for a ride...
Sunset chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
It’s SO good to be able to read a well-written story. Creative plot, in character characters. Thank you for this. Bravo.
bears434 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
N&M. So adorable. TY for this :)
moniqc chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
very goo write more please
Samsara Dallire chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Woe! That was hot! Must go now, my pink drawer friend awaits!
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
i must say you captured the spirit of the pic perfectly... ummhm good! :) chaucney
Mandolin Reign chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
So in the middle of the night my phone bings because of a new email - a new story alert. Not only is it by you, but it's a Nick/Mandy fic! I had to convince myself to wait until today to ready it. Lucky me, I got to sit in the park (on a beautiful day) during my lunch break, eating a sandwich, and reading Nick/Mandy smut written by YOU! Does it get any better?

THANK YOU!
freebird-breeze chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hot story! However, I pictured Catherine doing this with Nick instead of Mandy. For some reason, I thought it'd be Henry she'd be doing this with because I could see the tension between the two of them. I'm probably the only one who sees the possible sexual tension between the two of them instead of Nick and Mandy. Then again, I tend to prefer the pairing of Catherine and Nick over Nick and Mandy. I do like the story despite my preferential pairing however.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow Hot! Now Mandy will never think of a biker as dirty and gross in the same way ever again after what just happened between her and Nick. I'm thinking he must have over heard her talking to Wendy or Wendy must have told him and that's how he found out that her fantasy was about him driving a crotch rocket. I thought she was dreaming at first but then I realized she wasn't. I can really see Nick owning a crotch rocket and having that inner bad boy come out and I also could see Warrick as the motorcycle type as well but the Mustang he drove was hot I must say, lol. Great job!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I hope it wasn't too painful. This is really good. There's a nice flow and you didn't get bogged down. :D Way to go! I knew you could do it. (and I'm not mad you didn't take all my advice)
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
VERY NICE! Wonderful sensory engagement, exciting premise and hot, hot,hot. WOW! What a ride. Excellent work.
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
that's a really good HM from me. So hot.
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was a seriously good read. I'm going to be having very pleasant dreams tonight. Thank you.