Reviews for Archimedes’ Bazaar
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Oh no... Considering the movie is likely canon in this 'Verse... Kaywinnet Lee Frye, what. did. YOU. DO!?
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Neatly done.
Talon5Krrde chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
A very nice story, thank you!
BlueStoneArcher chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
D'aww. Super sweet. Thank you for sharing it.
Fanny Tompkins chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is a great little story!
Haven14 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Not only did you throw together my favorite engineers, but then you chucked The Doctor and i think Captain Jack into the mix.

Well done.
KerrolynWolf chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love this!:)
CalmintheChaos chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really enjoyed this! I love both of these characters and it was nice to see them together! Thanks for the fic!
Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh my squee. You managed to convey every character perfectly, and have an appropriate amount of confusion on the difference between the Alliance and the Federation.

Oh? and MAJOR bonus points for name dropping the Doctor. Am I correct in assuming it was the 10th Doctor that was the shopkeeper? Seems like something he would do.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
i really really really really really loved this. it was an owsome cross over. as a lover of joss weadens work including firefly and the surenaty movie and im a treki to boot i loved this. it was awsomn. im adding it to my faverites.
scifigeek10 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
cute little fic. would be great to have a sequel. love the doctor who reference at the start.
The Breeze chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Cute story.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
*whistles* If those two had been allowed to BUILD something together...Run for your lives, it might make the universe implode! *snicker*

Cute fluffy moment too. Keep writing!
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow. That was brilliant. First the mention of the Doctor. And then the price for goods being something to do with their timelines...wonderful! Keep up the fantastic work!
JenCarpeDiem chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I really like this. I'm glad it's a one-shot, I can't imagine how it would work. A great way to combine fandoms, well done. :)