Reviews for Will It Be Me?
Bookworm0485 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Ah yes, I get it, it was NBC's biggest (with a B as in bombastic and boy howdy!) hit!
hiltyaddict chapter 22 . 12/13/2010
Oh my god...this is quite possibly the most amazing crossover i have ever read! LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEDDDDD IIIIIITTTTTTTTT! You rock btw! :D
ClearRX chapter 22 . 8/15/2010
oh my god I love thissss! If you do decide to do a sequel that would be awesome! I read the whole thing in one go, and to be honest I like this pairing more than Maureen and Joanne... Thanks for writing such a great fic!
ReallyUhSharp chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
Oh :3 It's taken me a while to read this, but it's definitely been worth the effort. It's so sweet throughout and the ending's absolutely perfect; it doesn't resolve everything and yet it ends at the completion of a milestone with both characters having grown within themselves. And the wedding was beautiful; it makes me want to propose to my girlfriend!

Also, well done for keeping the girls in character throughout this. Keeping Maureen in character while making a commitment like this can't have been an easy feat! And you definitely made me fall in love with Kritin Chenoweth all over again. Thank you so much for writing this. I seriously hope there'll be a sequel some time in the future!
mlucas chapter 22 . 2/19/2010
OMG! Thank you so much for the update and the rest of the story. I loved every minute of this. Please please write a sequal. There are not enough stories as good as this one.
Orange-Green chapter 22 . 2/7/2010
So glad you were able to finish the story! Loved it!
Malurina chapter 22 . 2/6/2010
HI, I know I havent reviewed before, but I've been following your story the entire time, and I absolutely love it, your an amazing writer, and this Is one of my favorite RENT story, I started crying at the last part of this chapter, it was so beautiful, Ill be waiting for the sequel I bet it will be another amazing story
Broadway Babe WA chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
I think I forgot to mention that I TOTALLY support gay marrage, it's more of certen couples I don't like as much, ie, Chenzel. Again, though, this is great in writing.
Broadway Babe WA chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
I've never been much for the whole Chenzel or Gelphie thing, but I like this one, usually they annoy me and I totally did get the whole Kristin joke.
Broadway Babe WA chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Ya know, I've never been the type for Chenzel or Gelphie, but I really like this story. I wondered what would happen if one of Idina and Kristin's characters met.
Love That Wicked chapter 18 . 10/2/2009
Whew. That whole "Kristin broke up with me" thing had me worried there for a while. I'm glad the girls both have jobs that the love. And their gifts to each other were perfect.

Give us more soon please. This is great.
Love That Wicked chapter 17 . 10/2/2009
Well I certainly didn't see that coming. I can understand where both Kristin and Maureen are coming from. I just hope their relationship can stand them being apart that long.
Love That Wicked chapter 16 . 10/2/2009
I'm glad Jeannie called Nancy. They need to be friends if their girls are going to be married. And I'm glad Kristin finally talked to her mom.
Love That Wicked chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
I'm having a really hard time liking Kristin's parents right now. She and Maureen were cuddling on a blanket, not making out or having sex where everyone could see them. Because they're not married they're not even supposed to touch? I know Kristin's lifestyle is hard for them to understand but they have to meet her halfway.

And yea! for Sasha and Tommy. Maybe now there can be a double wedding.

More soon please.
Love That Wicked chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
It's funny to see Maureen suffering from culture shock for a change. And she and Kristin are so cute together. I just hope her family can come to terms with them being together and stop stressing the girls out.

More soon please.