Reviews for Supernatural: Redux
Jane chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
This is the best Supernatural Sister fic. Pleeeeeeaaasseeee updatee. It's really good and you should totally continue.
mistiqueXDdelusions chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
cant wait too know haw sam would react about annabeleXD
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease UplooooooooooooooadXD
PhantomDragon12 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
This is probably the best SupernaturalSister fic I've come across. Is there any chance of you updating anytime soon?
sweetsundown chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
This is the best sister fic I've ever read!

Your writing is great!

I hope you update this soon!
Carver Edlund chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
awesome chapter! please update soon i cant wait to see how this hunt is going to end and i really want to see sams reaction when he finds out about annabel
its not you its me chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
you have no idea how happy I was to find out that this was updated in the last year at least...this story is really good! you really captured Dean's persona and the character of Annabel is a nice addition :) keep up the great work and update soon!
halo a chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
will u ever finish the story?
BFellow chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
I like Annabel, she awesome. Love your story, update soon please!
C-U-Next-Tuesday chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
I have a bone to pick with you! Why have you not updated! I will hunt you down if you dont!
LaraFinja chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
I really like this..:D And I can't wait for the next chapter. :) (And for Sam, of course).

Lara
Jewelgirl04 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
I just read this whole story and I absolutely love it. This is the first sister fic I've actually enjoyed. The way you've written Dean is very much like how I'd expect him to act and I can see the first indications of big brother overprotectiveness for his little sister. Your use of Cassie in this story is also great, as it's going to create a more solid backstory than they gave us in the actual show concerning her.

I can't wait for Sam to come in!

Post more soon!
Thriving Willow chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
Um. *kinda creeped out* My name is Melody...Oh, jeeze. I now have a phobia of fans! Ha. Not really. But if you updated soon, it would help me got over this crazy kinda coincidence ;)
Thriving Willow chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
It's okay that you have to put the 'boring' 'bonding' 'junk' in. Because I don't think it's boring or junk at all. But I am itching for a good Sammy Slice. Please!
booksmartblonde333 chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
Ha, I love this story. Just Dean and Anna talking to eachother. Can't wait for the next one.
whereinthewrld chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
Good update, please post more soon. I'm looking forward to the introduction of Sam!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »