Reviews for Mending a Slayer's Broken Heart
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
I like this better though..can't you continue this?
Joannes808 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Sango's getting pretty beat up, can she ever get a break. I guess not, but at least that dam wolf and cheating girlfriend got what was coming to them, though I truly wish they didn't die so fast.
Joannes808 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Well, the last bit was a bit...unexpected. But I'm so glad that their finally together. Sango was always much more friendlier and loyal to him than Kagome. And Inuyasha always relearned the favor by looking over her, even after the multiple times that she was manipulated to betray him. I never really liked the shows canon couples, as I always saw Miroku as unfaithful, and Kagome no better. I just love it when I see others agree with me.
Joannes808 chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Yes I absolutely love stories with only Inuyasha and Sango, though I'm always disappointed that their are there are so few of them.
Joannes808 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
There are so few good Sango/Inuyasha adventure stories out there, so im going to be really be looking forward to this one.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Why is it so good
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Kirara never returned to the village

F*** you for not weighting the story without saying she came back
Emily chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
I was a good story and when i read it all, alli could do was smile :)
Emily chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Just pointing out that the part when it says sango was the only one willing to give her life for inuyashas what about shippo he actully did give his life for inuyashas
Emily chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
It looks like their little group was torn apart with iroku acting like a bastard and kagome being a kagHOEme. thought i was sad shippo die if i was their i wouldhave jumped infront of shippo who jumped in front of inuyasha but it was shocking so it wasnt all that bad. I really like the story even tho poor shippo dies
Moonangel24 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
i like these story your good
narukyubi chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
ScourgeForLife93 chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
This is probably the best inuyasha/sango story I have read so far. Restarting he story seems like a good idea to rebuild what you think was wrong with the story. Hope you post it soon it's been over a year!
Kyroo Echoes chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
I enjpyed this story. Very much so indeed. Kagome was too much out of character though. I didn't mind the killing of Kouga. I always found him annoying. By the way, what part of Texas?
FlameAngel15 chapter 12 . 10/24/2011