Reviews for Mending a Slayer's Broken Heart
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 3/28
I shall read his rewrite then.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 3/28
What the fucking hell? Why this crazy shit still happening?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 3/28
So Koga is going full retard? Also the power of the necklace is somehow gone but he's still wearing it? Dafuq?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 3/28
Bro probably got a boner from looking at Sango and just made Inuyasha thoroughly disgusted with him lol. This is going really cool so far. Favin it!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 3/28
I'm not convinced that inuyasha wouldn't know how to fish that way.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 3/28
Woah there buddy don't forget Shippo dying to protect you! And don't feel too bad about Kagome, you thought her feelings were sincere.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 3/28
Whooot! Yeah brofest! That's the type of shut I like to imagine between them. Awesome buds.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This is the greatest fanfic I,ve ever seen I just read this every single day good story good Events I hope you could make this into a series fanfic and please show me the link to the another mending a slayers broken heart not the second chapter but the better one you said you made on the update. Anyway great fanfic 100/10
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
Wut
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
Loved it I mean who doesn't it a pain full love it hurts
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
This is a good ship this is my second time Reading this fanfic
Kundan chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
The story so far has been just what i had been searching for. Not short of being a masterpiece. Nice work, and hope to see more of your work. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
THAT F****** B**** KAGOME! I'LL TEAR HER TO SHREDS! I'LL DO THE SAME THING TO THE WOLF PUP!
Draco711 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Cool story :D
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
I like this better though..can't you continue this?