Reviews for A Tale of a Stone, a Troll and a Masked Man
SandmanSmith chapter 1 . 5/22
Well done, and almost professional quality. You made these characters seem alive.
liltle chapter 1 . 4/25
I don't know why I believe that Roxanne would've thrown the Stone away instead of keeping it. I guess it's because that since someone like Scorpius, coming from a family that would've gain more from the Stone, would rather it be kept undiscovered must have shook her a bit in wondering where she stands from the good side. But I do agree that keeping it would've been less predictable and I wonder how she would fare from that especially after what Scorpius had told her. I also believe that if she had kept it and Scorpius found out about it, it would be a great test to their possible relationship. This is a good start to an adventure but I like that you kept this open ended because it shows that there is a chance to believe that, for me, Roxanne did the right thing by throwing the Stone away.

All in all, this is a lovely story. The reflect from fighting the trolls to her uncle and aunt's first step from a friendship to a relationship was a nice reference. Even though this is short it was still perfect. Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Funny lol especially when she hit Scorpios with the branch!
Empty-Account000000 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I like the fact that Scorpius was the voice of reason in this.

"He's always bugging me: have I gotten into fights with any Potters or Weasleys? Am I on civil terms with Albus? Am I dissuading my fellow Slytherins from giving you all a hard time? I figured, if I saved your life or something, then our families might be on even ground." "

-Yes, definitely Malfoy like.

I really liked this story, I hope you write another Roxanne/Scorpius.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I loved this!

Scorpius and Roxanne are made for each other, this is also because that's a little less predictable than say, Lily/Scor or scorose b

You wrote it really well, and it was amazing.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
nice story, really! I like to imagine, that Roxi first talks to Fred (not her brother) and then puts the stone back where it belongs )
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
great oneshot. I like that you left it open.