Reviews for Dance of the Fireflies
LoverBooksx3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
XD it was a little awkward but it was still cute! You should make a sequel
cesuraee chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Honestly I don't know what I was expecting when going into this, but it ended undeniably sweet. You captured that first love feel combined with the awkwardness of it all. This is definitely different than everything I've read from you, but you pulled it off just as well. Can I say that I enjoy your writing immensely? Is that too bold? Because it's true. I look forward to reading work from you in the future, because I am definitely hooked!

InuYasha in this is so adorable, and it is amazing how you kept him in character. You have a real knack for that, and it is truly amazing to watch your stories infold. As I have mentioned, I'm here for InuYasha and Kagome, but I'd be down for reading original characters from you because you know how to make a story!

Thank you for sharing, and keep up the great work!
That Artist Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
that must have been sweet but awkward
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This was good, and so accurate it hurt man! Just, perfect fluff, perfect tenderness, perfect awkwardness, perfect everything!
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
cute
Mikilover chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
good i love it
IYFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I liked that you tried to portray a more realistic first time. While I realize that the goal of most fanfics isn't to be realistic, lemons still get a little ridiculous sometimes, imo. I enjoyed this piece, it was a pleasant read. I lol'd at the cold hands part. Good work, keep it up!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
good story
ILoveInuyasha4Eva chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
good! keep wrting :)
Gartordog chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Loved it! I was laughing so hard! It was great
Kagomegirl500 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
it was a good begining story but to under detailed to be a one shot.
Gaara and Sasori's Neko Lover chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
lol, poor inu-kun XD
Dream-Walker1436 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I loved this little one-shot. I absolutely loved that the first time wasn't 'Oh, My God' fabulous. It was real and sweet.