Reviews for Everyday Edward
DncingThrghLife chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Man, that was hot! Of course, anytime Edward loses control is awesome. I can't say it enough, but amazing work. I hope you continue! (Pretty please?)
DncingThrghLife chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I LOVE anything with Edward narration. Especially this scene. It's so original, yet realistic because we've all had to do this in our English class (my only regret is that Edward wasn't there making me swoon!)
Fabulous job on capturing his perspective. Again, it's amazingly canon. Are you sure you aren't a better Stephenie Meyer?
DncingThrghLife chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Omigosh! Sooo cute! Of course, anything with Emmett makes everything awesome.
But on a serious note, you've established an amazing canon oneshot. Everyone's reactions and characterizations (and Bella's inner dialogue, which is not an easy feat) is just like Stephenie's writing (but much better!)
My only wish was that this scene was in the books. Sigh.
mintgil chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
i Really enjoy this story
mintgil chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
that story was sooooooooo cute. love edward and bella moments like these
Riddan chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Great... I like ur concept...

Pls write more...
lips-like-morphinee chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
that sweet

where do these take place - twilight new moon eclipse

can u say at the beging of each chptr
Edwardsgurlsince1901 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
i love this one-shots! heres a few ideas:

a slumber party with alice and rose. (the boys would be there too of course!)

going swimming

edward helping bella with homework

edward bella shopping

edward bella and everyone else at the cullen mansion doing some group thing

bella watching edward work on his car.

heres 1 more, bella takes lessons from rose on how to fix cars and edward walks in on her tuning up the motorcycle. idk they may all sound stupid but just ideas. KEEP it up i love these stories!
Sugargirl5 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Very, very cute and romantic! You're an amazing writer, please update soon!
Sugargirl5 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
I love Shakespeare, I love Edward and Bella and now, I love you too ;). This was exceptionally good, almost as good as Edward's "acting" :).
AmCat chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
I cannot believe how well you embody Edward and Bella's characters. They seem like you truly pulled them out of Stephenie Meyer's head. And the line about "inability to pronounce nasal consonants" was absolutely classic. I can't wait for more.
AmCat chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Absolutely wonderful. This is probably the best fluff I've ever read. It's sophisticated, flirty, and saucy - and the hint of sexy makes it just perfect! I seriously could read this over and over.
jeangary28 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
love all three chapters thought that they were cute
Broken.Bells chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I have this as one of my favs! And I actually thought that I had read the two chapters and I was only going to read the third- but good for me that I hadnt read the second chapter nor the third- so you just made me like you even more! Thanks for this stories! You picture them perfectly! Especially Edward! LOVED IT!
thefiremaster chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
i like how ur doing a bunch of on-shot stuff it's funny & romantic. keep up the good work. maybe you should have bella help edward write some music, they have a few laugs & some fluff.