Reviews for iCarly's own MLP
XxPurpleCupcakesxX chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Sam's rap about Freddie was so cute! And when he kissed her you can't even imagine how hard I fangirled...
The end was soooooo sweet tooo :3 :3
This might well be one my favourite fanfics I have EVER read! You're very talented, I have to say and this story was very well written and you kept everyone in character which not a lot of people can do all throughout a story, so well done!
XxPurpleCupcakesxX chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
The Potty Song... oh my dear lord the potty song... I, like, died laughing! I was so very nearly fell off my bed by picturing Freddie singing and dancing to that X'D X'D
And how embarrassing for Freddie that Alana was in there XD
HOW CUTE WAS THE TEXT AT THE END! LIKE, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ASDFGHJKL;HGFDSAA *FANGIRLS* Okay, I'm calming down...
Oh, you're story is just too awesome... :)
XxPurpleCupcakesxX chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
I seriously don't know how I just found your story now...but let me tell you one thing: it absolutely frickin' AMAZE BALLS. Sam's My Little Pony song literally had me crying X'D So did the bit where Sam said something about butt bongos or something like that :) Like, seriously, you are hilarious XD XD
Guilty Sam is really cute and the fact that she was gonna leave a bouquet of horse food fro Freddie... how cute :3

And may I just add that the bit with the smoothie licking was particularly amusing...Poor Freddie, Sam has no idea what she does to him...
gift of the gabz chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
This was such a funny story which kept me in stitches most of the time. It's such an amusing concept and the way everything worked out in the end was great. I'll definitely review the other chapters when I read this one again and again :)
miscellaneousmystery chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
I love the story. I couldn't stop reading it. I literally spent like, 4 hours reading this, probably because I was trying not to get caught for being up so late lollll. I love how you kept Sam and Freddie and character, and when you broke the fourth wall there, I was laughing so hard, but not too loud because I might wake everyone up haha.

thanks for the awesome story. Kudos to you, my friend ;D
01110011100001111 chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
First I think it's appropriate to say that I'm impressed with how seamless and readable this story turned out to be, given that you took so many suggestions from other people during the course of it. LOL, there's not even the tiniest hole in the plot... which does have a lot of extraneous fun stuff going on in it!

Character wise, this has a really lovable version of Sam in it. See... most folks find a nerve with her and press on it relentlessly. Like, they really key in on the fact that she's got insecurities or that she's capable of being mercilessly cruel or whatever. Eh... it's always nice to read a well-rounded Sam, and I loved that you were able to hint at her insecurity, and make it obvious without punching me in the face with it. Freddie is basically same song, second verse here haha. I like that you didn't have him all confused about being attracted to her and repeatedly blame it on his "teenage hormones". Teenage guys don't think that way. They don't think "Well she's not pretty and I hate her so what are all these funny feelings? Must be my hormones!" You just had him sort of wary about considering the topic at all until later on in the story, and there wasn't a huge struggle for him to come to terms with the fact that he likes her. Lol, I appreciate that.

Your original characters were great, especially Alana and Gabe as the super good-looking Sam and Freddie. Haha... that's kinda how I saw them, though Alana did have a mother-hen thing happening... which reminded me of Carly a little bit. You know what? The bickering is really the only thing both couples had in common lol.

My favorite bits (just off the top of my head) include: Sam realizing that her fun little pony game has had some serious consequences When Freddie runs her all the way to Bushwell plaza, the repeated run-ins with their biker enemy and his subsequent downfall at the hands of his "Ma", the psychic scene and how I knew she was gonna be right but didn't care because sometimes the journey is better than the conclusion, Freddie's attempts to navigate the compromising waters of Build-A-Bra (biggest laugh for me was in that scene), and the Ferris Wheel scene - because some cliches are cliches for a reason... it's because they're awesome. For serious, Ferris Wheel kisses will never NOT be magical. Amen.

You really did capture the essence of the show, and you did it in what felt like an effortless way. Impressive. I'd praise your writing and grammar, but I think that would be patronizing since it's obviously far above par for this site.

As far as what I didn't like goes: It sucks to read this one too late. It would've been nice to have been able to read along as you posted it. :(

Basically... it was a pleasure to read - a ton of fun and an absolutely perfect length to boot. I loved it!
purplebluepink chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
okay honestly this is THE BEST SEDDIE STORY EVERRRRRRRRRR I've never ready anything with this plot and they are so in character and I love your writing style!
G chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
I just love how when Alana always shows up Freddie always emberases himself before noticing her. It is so hilarious.
Kaitley chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Nice chapter and AWESOME STORY! luuuv it! Lol its really funny that his name is daniel james cuz my two bros names are daniel and james! Lol
Jaade123 chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
Awwww, this is the one of the most awesomest stories i've read in ages!

Looooved it!:D
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Awwwww, the last txt mssge is sooo sweeet. 3
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Okay so I just declared that you're totally awesome and I can't go on to the next one without reviewing. You deserve it!

I really love this chapter cuz it's so cute. So MLP stands for My Little Pony. Woah. You're totally cooool! Yeah, I know I keep on saying that. Hahahaha.

New favorite! :)
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Amazing. Totally cool. I can't stop reading so pardon me if I can't find time to review. My mind tells me to read the next chapter without breaks.
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow. I really like this! Off to the next chapter! :D
ChasingYou chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Hi!

I just read you profile and I also don't like french fries. But I always thought I was the only one. Haha, funny way to connect.

The story is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to find out who wins and what the other got to do. I'm very excited about that.

Also poor Sam. I would be so mad if that happened to me.

Anyway great story! Now I'm off to read the next chapter ;)