Reviews for My Stalker
AlexCephon chapter 3 . 7/18
Legit funny.
guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
so orihime has a sense that tells her when someone is having sex with ichigo? huh that's convinent
DarkBlur2005 chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
*Bows to you* Hail Space Odin, *Bows again* I'm not worthy.
TheAnimeLover97 chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
LOVE IT!
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Maybe I will write a Ichigo x Nemu fanfic for everyone to enjoy... and I like how Orihime is jealous...
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
OH FUCK THIS FANFIC I GREAT PLEASE WRITE MORE
rc48177 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
this was actually a funny story
nathan stubbs chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
you should make a chapter three because your leaving people in supence and i want to know what happens next. Im a fanfiction jugder and i say you should make a chapter three because your good at making fanfictions keep it up.
guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
hey look at that orihime can sense ichigo and nemu having sex a Mile away must be some sense women have
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Loved it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
We could use some more of this.
T.Dragon chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
if you do finish this fic i can imagine this fic ending with Nemu returning to deliver the samples to Mayuri and saying this "I have finally returned with the samples Mayuri-sama" Mayuri "Excellent! now i can do my experiments" Nemu- "Oh one other thing Mayuri-sama" Mayuri-"Yes what is it woman, i am busy" Nemu-"I am currently pregnant with kurosaki-sans child." I would love to see the reaction if thats how it ended. Hope you get around to finishing this. _
T.Dragon chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
A bit of irony, nemu asking matsumoto for advice, the funny thing is she is actually taking to herself, since in the dub nemu's voice actress also voices rangiku. lol the irony. great fic. hope to see more.
darthmasterbane chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
please continue
The-Demon-of-Soul-Society chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Please continue this story love the pairing