Reviews for Familiar
A real Donna-ending! XD
nipponophile chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Nice twist.
lynnylou31 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
I loved it so orginal! I could so see this happening! I just loved Donna and I hated the way she left the series! Keep up the great writing!
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Whoa. You blew my mind. What an original idea. Awesome work. D
lauraxamelia chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
hahahah brilliant! love it!

this is, literally, the very first Doctor/Donna (the forward slash is important there ) fic that i've liked.

so sweet, and lovely, and exactly what WOULD happen...especially the punchline ahahahq
lauraxamelia chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
AW!

WOW!

AW!

At the end of chapter one, i was literally wracking my brain...lee, lee...LEE...but no matter how i pronounced it, i couldt remember. now i do and...just...AW!
angry penguin chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
Thats so Donna. Sweet fic.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Lee?
LiptonTea chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
lol! I laughed at the last lines. Yay! Donna's driving! :3

You're doing a terrific job! Brilliant. :D
GeekyKeen chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
I'm usually not a fan of Doctor/Donna romantic pairings, but this story was absolutely adorable. Congratulations on finishing your first multi-chapter fic, you did a fantastic job!
Sunfall E chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Please write more stories in this universe. I think it would be wonderful.
Pelman chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Ha, ha! I highly enjoyed reading this story. "I'm driving" Win.
Whas'up chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Um, babe, I'm confused, isn't this supposed to be about Lee and Donna?

I mean, don't get me wrong, this little bit here is great, and so, so sad, but it doesn't flow with the rest of the story.

Am I just crazy?

And I was reading this and I just pictured Donna throwing popcorn and Rose stealing sweets, and strangely, Martha not getting it, which is weird 'cause I think Martha is alright, ya know?
LiptonTea chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
That explains so much. Seriously, it does. Wibbly-wobbly, Timey-Whimey stuff. I like it. :)
LiptonTea chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
o. Interesting. Sorry that I didn't get time to review the 1st chapter but wow.

I wonder what happens now.

I like Donna's thoughtfulness and how she could tell the difference between this man who is the Doctor and Lee.