Reviews for No Such Thing
Kaniner chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was really interesting. I'm not a big fan of half formed lycans. Those are "wolf men" to me, not true werewolves or lycans. I wouldn't be happy with Peter having such a hideous fate, haha! I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Wow. That was some intense suspense. I loved the characterizations and orginiality of your story. You did great justice to the Petrelli brothers' unique bond. Great story!
illogicalvulcan chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
OMG! Great story!
Boisterous Hal chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hi Del Rion,

Wow, that was a long story. I was out of breath by the time I reached the end. But you know what? That was worth every single word. Your characterisation of the brothers was spot on (Peter playing the hero but meeting with disaster again and Nathan being his skeptical self around Pete). The story was a page turner (well, in a manner of speaking). It was an ingenious idea to combine the Heroes universe with a creature from horror folklore. It was a risk from my POV, and you pulled it off amazingly. It's a 10/10 from me.
TheTextbookAnswer chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Well, this is different. I think this is the first plot like this that I've read; very original and very good.

I loved how you came into every scene. It was very much like the show in that sense. You're visuals were perfect. I could see every little detail in my head.

The transformation reminded me of Lupin from Harry Potter which is awesome!

I loved the banter between them in the begining. They were both very much in character. I just loved it.

"Peter tilted his head, and it was almost adorable..." I bet!
Celia Bracali chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow. It was very intense. I liked it.

Good Job!