Reviews for Body Snatcher
underthecelestialskies chapter 7 . 6/22
Might I just say that your angst writing is /beautiful/
I'm assuming, this story has been given up on, since you haven't updated in six years. I only just found this story and I am utterly intrigued. I am hoping you might continue this one day.
Yours, TheWarriorpony
falseproffitt chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
my goodness I tried to like this story really badly but its like trying to read mandarin blind
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Nononononononofucknonononoshitno. No. NO.
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
Milk reference? Ha ha ha...how I love that. Inevitably taller ( Nice reference there.) No contact, no letter...referring to Hohenheim and how he left, huh? He used Alchemy, huh? Even if he's not aware of it yet. ;D

His eyes turned golden. :D
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Okay, next chapter. Heh, he doesn't need his glasses.
Craving for science...? Alchemy love returning? Cool. Think of the Philosopher's stone being destroyed...ooh, guilty Ed conscience coming back, I see. Heh, there's the sprig of hair that stands up on Ed's forehead, I see.

Gluttony reference, "Can I eat it?" That's creepy. Equating Dudley with Gluttony is eerie. Oh, the analogy between Dante and Arabella Figg is most interesting, especially since you mentioned that she had a photo album of stuff before the first World War-the era that Ed lives in, so is she really Dante? I love your description "Despite this, she must have once been very beautiful."

Hoodies, eh? Another desire for the red jacket, perhaps? Ha, ha, he chose the name Alphonse. How funny.
On to next chappie!
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Let's see, how many Ed references can I spot in here? Hmm...first, the Ballroom, that's the one at the end of Season Two in 2003 anime where he was impaled by Envy, am I right? Ah, he remembers Al. How sweet. I hope you update this again as this writing is quite lovely and I wish they could reunite again. If Al is Neville, I will scream for joy.

Okay, next...oooooh, how creepy...the blackened face, the rotting skin, the heartbeat visible, squirming...why must you bring up that disturbing homunculi thing? That thing gave me nightmares the first time I watched FMA. Then you said he reached out for it and my heart panged. Poor Ed. Help me...? Screaming? What's that about? The Philosopher's Stone and the souls trapped in it...I don't get that reference...wait, does that have to do with the Chimera in the lab place?

Ha ha, faceless father! Ed still hates his dad. His dad is quite weird, though. Good to know he actually cared about his kids. Although, considering his father and Dante did body swapping for hundreds of years to stave off aging, perhaps Ed shouldn't consider it too abnormal to have it happen to him, too? It means he's like his dad...wait, that's a bad thing, I think. O.O

Open the door? I don't get that one. I'm gonna have to watch all of the episodes again. I stopped midway, but I loved the 2003 anime and too few people online here actually use that one in their plots.

He's hurting them-oh, god, that was heartbreaking. He can still hear the people in the stone. That was so disturbing. Living people in a stone and then later, poor Al has to become one. It sucks to be the Elric brothers, no it really does.

Oh...my, god...there are just so many great parts to this I can't say which one is my favorite. I absolutely love the part with the bloodied hand and how you talk about his arm dripping blood in the mirror. Will he get his automail back if his body is really Ed's? I assume since he's short now and his hair is getting longer that he's going to revert back to his old body. Which means his hair will be blond, right? Oh, and the bit about the leg dripping blood was phenomenal, too. Why can't more authors do such good reincarnation fanfics?

Basilisk...? What's that referring to? I don't remember any snakes in FMA, except for the tattoo the Homunculi wore. Oh, the Chimera moment. I bawled my eyes out when I watched that episode. Poor Nina and Alexander. No one ever mourns the dog, it was just so tragic what happened to them. That episode probably made me addicted to the series. Before that I thought it was stupid and talky. I was an idiot, then.

A dead man...Greed, perhaps? Ed did stare at his corpse for a while and totally freak out. Nice Sirius equaling Alphonse analogy...it reminds me of how Ed reaches out to his poor little brother. The alleyway where Nina died, or where his automail was blown off by Scar? The prison? I don't remember a prison. Oh, the laboratory...yeah, but what does the basement have to do with Ed? It'd be nice if you'd have elaborated on that a bit more. The nightmares are absolutely fascinating to read.

Ah, the automail feeling. Love how you give him an authentic Ed feel. His knuckles burning as he wakes up, eh? I once had a nightmare where some crazy chick stabbed me with a needle in my leg and I woke up and my leg was hurting in the same freaking spot where she had stabbed me. That was quite unnerving to say the least.

"psychopathic dark lord" I pictured the Joker there for a moment. Ha, the embarrassingly short thing makes me laugh hysterically. Poor Ed, always being made fun of for being short. Well, he can't help it.

The hearing voices part was hilarious, too.
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Continue, dang it, continue!
BubblegumPop94 chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Please update soon!
ThePathUntaken chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
I can't wait! This story is awesome! ROYXED FOREVAH!
Burning Tortoise chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
So incredibly awesome! Please continue, I would love to see how this story turns out.
Shannon the Original chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Please update soon, this is really good and I want to read more!
coelicasi chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
ELLERSWAYYYYYYYYYYYY...

What happened? This idea is beautiful, I'd love to see it continued, it's so different from the usual cut in this crossover that whenever I think of this crossing, this story immediately comes to mind.

I hope you are well, and I hope i can see you writing again. I love your writing style, it'd be a shame if you stopped forever!
9foxgrl chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
update
Phoenix halfbreed chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Hey Ellersway,
I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Did you move to another site? Or are you stuck without inspiration? Please let us know! I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
Your devoted fan,