Reviews for Vive, Vale, Gaude
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
I can't believe I failed to Review this chapter.

Don't let this be the end. You leave us readers hanging! Bad Form! :)

This reviewer, for one, really wants to know how this ends.
DarkChiyo chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
I really in all my heart beg you to continue. This is so an awesome piece of art, it would be a shame to be left unfinished. I also want you to thank you for all these chapters which were beautifully written.
charley.tran chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
Ryou was quite the minor character in the anime. You've really made her a sympathetic POV character, as well as increasing Sunohara's role effectively (as well as that of Kappei, albeit as a sort of plot device, ultimately).

Well written. I assume this is finished/dead but just throwing this out there. I was recommended this fic by the TV Tropes community.
Jozefski chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
Update, damn you! I need this! This is the best Clannad fanfic ever written! You owe it to the fandom to complete this wonderful work of art!
TranscendentOne chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
It's been one whole year since Chapter 14 first went up. Is this story really dead? Guess time will tell...

It would be a shame for such a wonderful story like this one to just stop in the middle with no conclusion...
Silver-WingedEevee chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
This story is a wonderful work, even feeling like it could be considered complete were it ends right now. It does feel like there are some loose ends that could be taken care of, but I can accept it ending at this point if the author has no intent to add more.
sixsixfour chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
This is definitely a story written from the heart. A heart in love with CLANNAD.

I am also writing a fanfic (albeit on a different character route) and I hope the author would like it.
XxChronOblivionxX chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
Vive, Vale, Gaude is one of the most brilliantly written fanfics I have ever read. You've taken a character that didn't even have that much focus or screentime compared to her older sister and given her a depth of character that is simply stunning. Ryou chooses to sacrifice her happiness to save Nagisa and ensure Tomoya's happiness, knowing the cost. As she saves him from losing the one he loves, she also goes through that pain so he doesn't have to. The relationship between Kappei and Ryou is natural and beautiful. Chapter 13's emotional impact rivals that of the actual show, a feat incredibly difficult to accomplish. Just the way you handled the scene of Kappei's death gives this story infinitely more tragedy and feeling. The fact that this is exactly what she wanted makes her loss all the more crushing. This story is masterful, in every sense of the word. If Nagisa's and Ushio's death made you cry, Kappei's will make you bawl.
CesspoolofHatred chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I came here via TVTropes, which listed your story under Fan Fic Recommendations for CLANNAD. Currently, this story is the ONLY one to be recommended, and frankly, I can see why it's been recognized as such. I found it exceedingly easy to sympathize with the characters, and I actually found myself CRYING about the crap Ryou went through, ESPECIALLY in the second-to-last chapter.

I'll admit right now that I have never seen CLANNAD before in my life, but... this fic makes me want to do so, if only to see how other characters besides Ryou interact with each other. I've grown to like them that much through this fic.

So please, if you are even slightly entertaining the thought of not continuing this fic... DON'T DO IT. This was a fantastic read so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all ends for Ryou, and if she'll ever get a happy ending.
Impatient Jerk chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I WANT MOAR!
Doc. Dump chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Even though this fic is supposed to be about Ryou, Youhei Sunohara stole the show for me. He's just so full of epic win in this fic. You've done alot for this much-maligned character, and I cannot help but admire you for it.

Oh, and remember that promise you made a couple of chaps back bout' writin a Youhei-centered fic? DON'T FORGET IT! Seriously, don't just move on to another fandom and forget about this! I'll be reduced to tears if you do :(

REGARDS-DD
Mr. Clannad chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Words cannot describe how beautiful this fic is.
Piratefish chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
This is great.

Mysterious, compelling, hilarious and very very very sad, it's an excellent Clannad story. It's the best I've yet read, perhaps the best on the site.

I like how the "equivalent exchange" system in the time traveling is set up, and the hints of something deeper surrounding Tomoya's original fate. I like the mysterious memory loss (which is, oddly, almost canon) and I really like Sunohara. You write a mean Sunohara, which means you write a funny, insightful and caring character. I was holding my breath last chapter waiting for some Sunohara/Kyou interaction.

You MUST continue, fast.
Suna chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
Nice story. It's very compelling.
asdf chapter 14 . 7/27/2011