Reviews for To a Good Home
Yaruming chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I've read this story more like 27928336397 times I just love it so much, and I don't even know why, I just love it so much. I just love it so, so much best story ever I just... Ahhhh!
Rika chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
THIS IS FUCKING PRECIOUS I SWEAR.

I... I don't know what to say. I am just really surprised. I don't even know what to write. I just had the feeling I needed to... This left me so speechless and... Ah... Full of so many feelings. So many good, good feelings.
No one specific chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I'm imagining that there's some hidden symbolism in a lot of the sentences and such, but I'm too tired to figure out anything beyond that this is really sad. I feel so bad for Asch. and Guy, but mostly Asch. I absolutely adore your writing style, and I think this is definitely one of the more amazing things that I've read.
BlushinPrussian chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love how this story really captures both Guy and Asch's personality without going out of character like most fanfics. I like how this story has a real purpose behind it(symbolic wise). Out of all the GuyXAsch fics I've read so far, I think this one will be stuck in my mind for a long time. Not many people can write good stories with this particular pairing, and I congradulate you for that! This story definitely needs more reviews. I wish there were more well written stories of GuyXAsch like this one.

This is a job well done!~

~BleuPoweradeAddict
CaptainKa chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is so awesome! I love this! There definitely needs to be more of this couple, and ypu wrote it extremely well! This rocks!
Tsukiri chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
this was just awesome O.O

the story is amazing and I can so imagine it.

I totally agree with KenSan1990, you SHOULD have more reviewers. I think the only reason you don't is because this is M rated, so people automatically think it's all lemon-ish and etc. But this story was just so aweseome T.T and I feel so bad for Asch
hubba bubba chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was So god 3 I rarely go on this site, and I rarely read an entire story. But this was so good I had to read the entire thing from beginning to end! 3 I love the symbolic ending with the ashes! Not to mention Guy and Asch were amazingly in character!
Hana chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
*plip plip plip*

That's the sound of my crying and making a mess of my keyboard, thank you very much.

Most lemons are really very pointless and lust filled. If that was what you had when you were making this, it's not apparent. This is filled with lots of emotion and reasoning behind it all. Extremely well executed. I absolutely love your writing. There were points in this story that I was anxious to see how they react. And I was also very happy to see that you didn't make it easy for Guy and Asch- another very realistic point to the story that most people miss completely. And to watch their relationship grow over the months was absolutely amazing. I'm elated! Thank you for a beautiful story that keeps me thinking. The melancholy ending is fantastic.

Thanks Ixi.

(I forgot my account. XD)
KenSan1990 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
wow...this is very stunning. The writing is very fluid. You should have more reivews...definately faving
Anakerie chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is...brilliant. No other word for it. Just absolutely brilliant.