Reviews for Shadow of the Phoenix
A random child chapter 2 . 4/19
Ooh never mind okay then bad guy yami
A random child chapter 1 . 4/19
DID YOU JUST KILL OFF TAMI IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! ಥ_ಥ it's well written though good job
David-El chapter 9 . 3/3
Okay, I just thought of someone else who should at least get mentioned: where the bloody hell is Joey?! Yugi's first friend and what he got from his wish on the Millennium Puzzle, the friend who is so loyal that he was willing to sacrifice himself in order to save Yugi.
David-El chapter 8 . 3/3
Honestly, after what happened in the Orichalcos arc, I find it hard to believe that Atem would act like you have described. Yugi, maybe, but most certainly not Atem. However, I am willing to suspend my disbelief in order to enjoy this story.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 16 . 2/8
Are you ever going to update and continue this awesome story?
rhizz17 chapter 16 . 1/8
Update please
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 16 . 6/1/2016
I know that this story has not been updated. but, I would still put it in the list of my favorite stories.
spectrepup chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
i think its safe to say that you're not going to be updating this anymore ;; *cue melodramatic music*
anyways lol i really enjoyed what you've provided for this story, it was very well written and thought out, and i'm sure youve improved in the nearly six year leave from this story, I may just check out your other works ;p
all in all, great work! I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Wasn't sure if I'd like the story to start with, but it was pretty great and a lot of fun to read! :)
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Yay for Bakura! :D
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Love Kaiba so much! :D
crazyrubsoff chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
It is sad that this has been abandoned, but it was still worth the read.
gagagagirl8 chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
When I read "Bastered, thinks he owns the world" I thought 'No, that's Kaiba's job'
Choas Babe chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
First, I just want to say that I am aware that you probably don't care about this story any more. But I just want to say that this story has been a joy to me. I specifically went and tracked it down after a sequence of events meant I lost many stories is enjoyed in years past.

This story has a fascinating premise, and a strong foundation. The underlying core of the story, the way Harry and Yugi are both broken, the unique way of Hogwarts and Duelists meeting, and the novelty of Harry being the yami still captivate me. I reiterate, I know you probably don't care anymore. And I realize that you might never read this. But I wanted to say how very much I enjoy this.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/16/2015