Reviews for Shadow of the Phoenix
Please make more chapters
Siggimondo chapter 14 . 4/15
Kaiba being Kaiba mellowed me out. You're forgiven for the missing game. For now.
Siggimondo chapter 13 . 4/15
...damn you. Was one game too much to ask for? Really?
Siggimondo chapter 12 . 4/15
NOW we're getting somewhere. I knew there was a reason I kept trudging my way through that sea of exposition.
I NEARLY cried at what yami said to yugi. I'm glad he has 'Kura and 'Ry. I might have had a mental break down. No joke.
Dedicated Fan chapter 16 . 3/5
No please don't delete this it's one of my favourite stories I've ever read on her your characters and complex your story realistic you follow what kind of people they are. And I love Bukura and Kiaba together I love Bukura being protective of Yugi you make me stay up until three in the morning you can't just end in here it's way to good to stop now please do continue it I really want to see how it ends. Even if you don't see how great it is I do it's amazing among the best stories I've ever read on here. DF
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
Bakura and Kaiba are loose. The wizarding world will never be the same again. And I absolutely love how you're treating the Weasleys!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
I loved so many things about this chapter. Dumbledore might just have met his match, and this one's way cuter.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
I love Sirius in this chapter. So many people paint him as an idiot or immature, but you made him the kind of adult we all want for a parent someone who actually listens and takes into account what we want. I also love the bond forming between Yugi and Harry.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Confusing is right. But it's the good kind of confusing, which makes your readers beg for an explanation and keep reading. In short, one of the best hooks a writer can create.
Dana Sto Helit chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
Well. That was cool. Too bad you left.
TheLonelyApparition chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I'm not sure if you're still around on this account (or at least checking out the reviews every now and then) but I figured it was about time for me to leave a review. I've read this story countless times; I have it saved on my phone and computer and come back to it time and time again to reread, and I can honestly say that it's my favorite hpxygo fic ever written. I'm so fascinated in how you chose to integrate the YGO and HP world, in your plot and characterization. (I ESPECIALLY love the interactions between Yugi and Kaiba, which is a bit disappointing since Kaiba showed up relatively late in the story and wasn't seen as much.) I love your description of lights and darks, and how harry now has a soul and a half ;). I love how you took the normal scenario of Yugi and Yami having a fight, going their separate ways, and trying to fix things, and gave it a different, deadlier twist.

I would love to see this fic taken up again, but I also know that life happens and people move on (though that doesn't stop me from checking the crossover section for new stories.) Whatever you're up to, I wish you the best.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Update soon, please!
Yizuki chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
God damn this is fantastic! You have to write more! Please please please please please!
annethepyro chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Don't worry. I know about the Beatles. My parents like listening to them.