Reviews for Buried
moosejuice5 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
loved it
evening blue chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
hey this is a really good story, i PRAY that you finish it! and concerning to your first a/n dont worry about going to hell because your obsessed with this coupling i'll save you a seat :)

but seriously finish it! :)
lareinelaluna chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
update please!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
You haven't updated in a while but I hope my review can motivate you a little! It seems like it's on such a role! So dramatic, and so much potential! I'm really looking forward to seeing how Sylar's bad side will resurface once he's lost a bit more of Nathan.. but how his love for Claire will remain!
Hessa London Rachenber chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Great story! Update soon, please!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Come back soon this story was just getting really good.
TheDancingKiller chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
wow...I love where this is going and I want more soon
bansheegrrl chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
amazing story! so excited! please upload some more [:
Rissa chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
This one's really nice. You gonna continue?
reneemm chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
I love what you've written so far. I do think, however, that some more sensuality, an awareness of the physical attraction between Claire and Sylar would improve the story. Rather than being just a mental, theoretical decision that they ought to be together since they're both immortal, the here and now physical pull should be a component, at least in the way they percieve each other. I look forward to reading more of the story. Thanks for sharing it!
Himitsu-no-Paradise chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
wickedplumgirl chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
oh please update this soon!

inkstainedletters chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
I really like this. More soon please! chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
Like where the story is going. Wish they would just get to the good part w/ Noah and Angela,

but I really like the fluffiness of the story.

Update soon, please!
Isabella97 chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
please tell when nxt chapter is up. and please can be stay alive foreva, beggin