Reviews for Dog of the Military
Elvenlaughter chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Aww, I want to see Mustang and doggy-Ed a little more. I don't suppose you'd come back from your several year hiatus and update just for me, would you? Please?
Firefly264 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
D'awwwww, Ed is so cute as a puppy! Mustang's in for quite the surprise though... I really hope you choose to continue this, it's a really neat little concept. One question- why would Truth suggest this as equivalent exchange? It just seems kind of random.
ToscaThorCat chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
I like this story! I was wondering if you planned on continuing it?
kittywitchy chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Update? Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
i actually like this whole glass idea more than original thing keep writing!
Lazy Gaga chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
its been forever! glad to see an update though!
manga-animelove chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Awwww... Ed is soo cute... X3 and now Roy has a pet... )

please update soon... 3
SamanthaMeloes chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
AWWWWW! Puppy so cute! And Roy boy loves doggies! Oh, I can't remember, does Roy not know about Eds condition?
SamAzoth42 chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
lol Ed is a dog. Good job on telling it through a dog's point of view! Hope to read more!
SamAzoth42 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I was kind of reluctant about the whole "Ed is a Chemera", but the story is pretty interesting!
SamAzoth42 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hughs... no... I love him... So far I really like this story, there are a few gramatical errors, but we're human so it's expected. I was just telling you to let you know! .
bookwyrm31 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
The gate doesn't transform people, it takes things away. Also the glass metaphor is rather stupid. It makes it seem like you are trying to make the story fell "deep" without any effort in actual situations or character development.
SuperNekofan chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Kind of short... but I'm glad you updated. This chapter was good. Now, onto the hunt for doggy Ed!
PepperWolf chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Omg corgi ed! Never crossed my mind. Good idea! Usually people have ed turned into a bigger dog or a wolf. Too repetitive I think. The thought of a ranting corgi ed, barkin cause he can't speak, crossess my mind now! Lol. Great story and i am excited to see how it developes!
Harp Strumming Choirboy chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Hm...

A memory issue?

I would assume.

He can't remember anything while in dog-form, right?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »