Reviews for My Angel Your Devil revisited
Thusitha chapter 14 . 6/11
Other than Štŷlé* Fuçk this story.
Thusitha chapter 15 . 6/11
Honestly,This story might as well be a Sick Kyman/Cryle/AND K2 other than cüńt and this cùńty ready to Royally pïšś yourself off by reading this If you're a Pure Style Fan.Füćk this Whòrïsh .
Thusitha chapter 16 . 6/11
'Even though I found kenny to be awesome and Craig to be sweet..stan was Perfect'

Fucking right kyle look like a complete rètarded Whöre in this wánk Fav for it when chicks write fics.cùnts
karolinami132 chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
this story is like frikin good
FrostedSpirit chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
wonderful, this was. . . . .WONDERFUL! Luved it SO much, especially the ending. Everything was so well planned and thought of, and you got the characters spot on.
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
about the 21st paragraph from the bottom it says what and it should be that or without the that "But I knew what he was going to do that" either without the that at the end or the what should be that. Also about the 18th paragraph from the bottom it says "i watched at Kyle nodded" which should be i watched as kyle nodded or i watched kyle as he nodded or something. kay and omg sorry but i wasnt sure wat was going to happen but i figured neither of them would die muahahahahahah :P LOVED THIS STORY BTW! kay ttfn 3
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
haha perspired? do you mean perservered? lol the little intro a/o watever its called thing :P hehe i love love love love love love love love this story :D
Blank9194 chapter 16 . 9/11/2009

this story cant end!

oh wells.

this story was just absolutely amazing!

i loved all the twists and turns!

i hope you make another story like this!

Newey chapter 16 . 9/11/2009
Aw, so sad to see this story end but it's been a great ride! I didn't see that ending coming at all I thought it would end far worst, but I'm really happy it ended the way it did. Well...it's been great and I'm really looking forward to reading more of Dear God, Why Me? when you post the updates. :)
Randomstrike chapter 15 . 9/10/2009
Mezmerizing~

Wut? Why da killer cliffie?wa.

Update like now, dude! XDXDXD
Crying Blue Rose 366 chapter 15 . 9/10/2009
OH MY GAWD

gasps this so exciting!gasps uh oh I'm hyperventalating ToT

Upate ASAP or else ur fan's all drop dead.
Newey chapter 15 . 9/10/2009
OH MY GOD! An excellent chapter. I really hope that wasn't the last chapter as I don't think I could live without knowing what happens!
Yakurenazea chapter 15 . 9/10/2009
O_O Holy shit o.o One thing i hate about chapters: Cliffhangers! They bother the living shit out of readers, but it always, ALWAYS keeps them coming back for more! Update soon o.o
Blank9194 chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
despite being a filler, that was really cute :)

i'm so excited to see kyle in a dress!

please update soon ;)

and i hope kyle kicks cartman's ass for good!
Newey chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
A great chapter! Aw, so sad this story is coming to an end but I can't wait to read the finale. You've done such a great job with this! Looking forward to the next chapter!