Reviews for Misunderstandings
tumna.falls chapter 1 . 1/27
This is really funny! I got a good laugh out of it, though Ahsoka did seem a little OOC, but I felt that Rex was definitely in character. And poor Anakin, having to talk with Ahsoka about this!
TheNovelNightingale chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
omg this is hilarious!
i also despise the rex/ahsoka relationships, this was just the best!
yo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
make more chapters
Jade-Max chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love how you decided to take this and run with it away from the romantic pairing idea.

Rex's reactions are totally within the scope of the character we've seen in the TV show and Ahsoka's infatuation is handled well... though she did seem somewhat out of character.

Having her deck Rex though... I laughed and laughed and laughed.

This was priceless - good fun!
Tosharino chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Haha that was awsome! Loved Rex! :D
Skeleton.Dreams chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
hahahaha yes I am also not to fond of rex and ashoka pairings
ChocoParfait chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Rex acted against his instincts (which told him it wasn't too late to run away)lol

"You have beautiful eyes, you know that?" she said, gazing dreamily, but not at his eyes.

rofl

Still, nobody would probably blame him if he stayed closer to Skywalker for a while. At least there, he wouldn't have to worry about... relationships.

!

KEEP ON WRITING!:)
The Wild Samlet chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think I lol'd pretty much the whole way through this story. I've always been neutral about the pairing, personally, so either side is interesting if written well (and this is written well, in my opinion)

I love how you write Rex. I think there are too few decent stories about him, so good for you for adding this one to the list!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Ah the problems of the teenage years for a jedi ;D Keep writing
coolboy10 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
hey nice story very funny you should make an aftermath (wishful thinking tho) very nice job
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
lolz nice
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Haha...aw...poor Rex! I actually do really love this pairing, and I think that you are off to a good start! Also, our english is really pretty good, i honestly would not have guessed that it isn't your first language.

~Mir'ika~