Reviews for Onside of the Highway
NickelDrake chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Please say you're continuing this. I want to know what happens next and the cliffhanger! You are a really good writer ya know!
PlayElli chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
you need to finish this plz! plz update i must now what happens! ;A;
Lyikael chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I would love to see where this goes. I see you haven't updated in a long while, do you intend to continue writing fanfiction?

This story hit me as a bit too close to home too and I actually had tears in my eyes last chapter and thought about stopping there. But it has been years ago since my own parents divorced and the situation wasn't the same as the story, so I gave it another shot.

Anyway, if you intend to continue please do

Thank you for writing!
hyenateeth chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
I just thought you should know that your that your story is rather powerful. My own parents are divorced, and I can relate to the emotions you show with Matthew and Alfred.

So yeah, this is very good and well-written.
wiwiun chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
OMFG CLIFFHANGER MUCH? not fair.. upload soon~~ i love this pairing.. (btw, there was a spelling mistake where you spelt 'toni' instead of 'tino')
Embers of Inspiration chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
This is rather inspiring actually. I've never seen a story like this in Hetalia fandom. I really like how it's shaping up so far. I hope to see more!

Hoping inspiration finds you well,
Pirate-chan chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
D: where did Alfred go? Dx

I was uber concerned with the drunk Arthur and he spry bottle and the hitting of Alfred with said empty bottle and a little pissed at how the damn frog wasn't doing a damn thing! But it added to the story so it was a good thing even tho it was a bad thing...

Uh... Can't wait for the nxt chapter!
MeowChan16 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
In the beginning, after describing the iPods, there's a beta note.

Oh man, now I'm on the edge of my seat. Disappeared? As in ran away? Without Matthew? It's killing me, update soon please!
MeowChan16 chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
You're such a beautiful writer. You really know how to portray emotion. Keep at it, I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
Jamaica-tan chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
I love this!
tragiang chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Erm, it's really sad. It bugs me. But that was expected huh? I am silently waiting for the next chapter to come soon. I can't wait to see what happens, but I hope it's not too depressing! It was another well done too )
tragiang chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I don't know if the lyrics were necessary, since it was sad to begin with, and all set up beforehand. But it was a sad, and well done chapter. I thought I should at least review, and say what's on my mind before rushing off to read the next chapter. And I'm glad Matthew made some friends. And Alfred's becoming more human?
tragiang chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
A bit unexpected, but it definitely caught my attention enough to read the next chapter! I was little weird out to find the family is a bit dysfunctional, but it's a common part in life, so I'm also impressed how realistic this story can be. Good job so far!
otaku1412 chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
OMG this was amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
dark-Yuuki-sama chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
AH poor Matthew! This story is so good I cannot wait to see what happens next.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »