Reviews for Of Dubious Value
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 2 . 11/3
Aww this was funny and cute. Though Draco really needs to get a grip. He was abusing his possibilities quite a bit...
MissMJS chapter 2 . 1/27
Oh my goodness, this was so funny! Just- everyone had me cracking up! xD
occasionallywrite chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
So sweet! Awesome.
malfoyharry chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
That was sweet. I can't say anyone has ever given me a wing before. That's pretty extravagant and awesome. Those two just work so well together. And you capture it perfectly. Every time. I love your stories. Keep writing them please!

Until next time,
malfoyharry
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oblivious Harry is always so much fun! I like the premise. Nice and fun. Can't wait to read the second half and see how Harry finally figures it out!

Until next time,
malfoyharry
DeiStarr chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
You just turned my feels into a giant puddle of fluffy goo.
Best story ever.

Your work is always amazing, but this absolutely thrilled me.
WitchRavenFox chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Wonderful! Amazing! Perfect!
chanelgirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
how do you write such achingly beautiful stuff? love it!
ZeChocobo chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Aww, I wish you would do a legit Stalker fic. They can be so much fun! Especially with the way you write. :3
Th3WitchingHour chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
when i red this line: "a weeping witch who wandered in a zigzag pattern down the corridor" i immediately thought of left 4 dead 2. dont be fooled harry! that be a zombie!

ah! i love oblivious!Harry so much! and a draco that persues him. and the whole ron trying to keep the weasley-malfoy feud alive is hilarious.
lizzy384 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
This was such a funny story - you had me giggling throughout it! Harry - he was so utterly oblivious re Draco - and Hermione were both amusing; but Draco - the transparent robe! - and especially Ron, were hilarious! I can so see this as a prequel to 'Ron Weasley and the Adventure of the Dastardly Bastard'. A thoroughly enjoyable read! (yep, it's a multiple exclamation mark review ;-)
PhoenixPixie chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
aww yeah... I knew Draco was up to something...hahahah loved it!
Doni chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Hilarious and hot. Draco's schemes and Harry's utter obliviousness had me in stitches. Nicely done.
Atira7 chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Ah the beautiful fluffiness
copycat-capycot chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I love the idea of Harry reading horoscopes for fun. xD