Reviews for A Study in Contrasts
Dark Reika chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww how cute! 33
IBrokeThe4thWall chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Incomplete or not, this 'chapter' so to speak had such a satisfying ending that it could stand alone as a one-shot. That being said, if you do feel compelled to write more, I wouldn't be complaining.

I can see Prowl's point on the rich aunt thing, though. I just recently saw my friends' play of Little Women, and I did not like Aunt March. However, certain Autobots don't like Prowl because of the tactician's job, not for any personal reason. I can see that when he, Blaster, and the twins actually got along and shared stories of the battle and their pranks.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
*blinks*

Im not gonna bother translating now, It'll give me a processor ache.

aw, I love this side of Prowl! adorable, and why do I have the feeling the coding he did allows his emotions to come through better? ;)

I love this
autumnannette19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Whats next, whats next?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
nice
Oly Chic chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I just love this story. Its one of the few I saved so I could read it at work when there wasn't anything to do. I think I read on your livejournal that you left it open in case the bunny bit again, and I really hope it does!
kenobi1985 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love your use of the code. Just so you know, however, when I wrote it out to figure out what Prowl was saying, I noticed a typo in the coded words themselves:

“Xap! Ozqbdaq, vdx zj F (i)k qda (p)arezx?”: “YES! RATCHET, WHY AM I (L)N THE (S)EDBAY?”

Should Read: “Xap! Ozqbdaq, vdx zj F (f)k qda (j)arezx?”

“YES! RATCHET, WHY AM I (I)N THE (M)EDBAY?”

That's all, really. I love it and I hope there's more coming.

-kenobi1985
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
aw you could continue this PLEASE DO
herongale chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Now, see, this is a very clever idea and extremely well executed, letting the tech details serve to support and build the story. The sweetness of Prowl's hesitancy and insecurity is just so beautifully told, and very believable considering the context. And Jazz is so sweet to him, too. I loved this.
PanthaYay chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I really liked this story of your's, it has an enjoyable plotline and is written superbly. I like how you portrayed prowl and it was well thought out; for example, how you swayed prowl to act more like a sparkling since his emotions hadn't developed since the battle computer was installed.

I just noticed that the first letters of the cipher you made spelt zebra. Did you realise that?

Cloudy McSam
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I really like this fic. I want to know what the next chapter will be like.

C.D.
SisterDear chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I want to review some of your other stories as well, but this really struck me as I was reading through this one so will go ahead and say it now; it's amazing how much your writing has improved, made so obvious when reading this story straight after some of your older stuff. There is a fluidity in the writing of this particular story that just isn't present in some of the other (and I'm assuming older) ones. Well done.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
*giggles* Aww, lovely oneshot! It was great to see another side of Prowl, and I'm glad that a part of it stayed with him after the operation. Once again, you excelled at characterization and dialogue. Well done!
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is so cute and sweet! I love it. In fact, I wish you'd add a chapter or two more. This was a lovely end to what was a very stressful day for me. :)
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
RLLY RLLY GOOD! I RLLY RLLY LIKE IT! I LUV IT IT SO AWESOME! AMAZING JOB!