Reviews for Be Careful What You Cast
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Is it not going to keep the story?
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
[I accepted a dare. Basically all my reviews must sound like their written in the days of Camelot and most importantly they must rhyme. I am SO sorry that I found your story TODAY of all days. Don't judge me]

I hope that this story will keep going,
For in it your talent it clearing showing,
A talent for writing is one to admire,
Meanwhile I am called off to retire.
The night will be one I will spend flicking through,
Stories of Merlin that are written by you!
Teekalin chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I know it has been a while since you posted this, five years to be exact, but I really hope you will continue with this someday. It was a really good start.
carisa.bruderer chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
So funny!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
i look forward to reading more. i'm interested in seeing where this goes. :)
SkyWolf25 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
JG
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Love this!
RememberTheMuse chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hahahah, can't wait to read the next chapter!
lost in the sea chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
good chapter update soon :)
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Nice fanfiction!

I'm looking forward to read more.

Thought I have no real ideas... well the thought that everyone things they are mad they introduce themself to is funny...or the reactions Merlin might get to performing magic without a wand..

Bre2734 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I think I might have an idea as to where this brilliant story could go: Arthur and Merlin could pretend to be students or something and Merlin is better than everyone at magic but Arthur is terrible and he is really jealous of everyone in he castle has magic and he doesn't (depending on whether or not you would want Arthur to have magic because he was born with magic) and... Umm... I can't think of anything past that. Maybe they use a time turner to get back to their own time? Whatever you do, please keep writing!
Xierroh chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Please continue this story! The idea you have is quite interesting and I really want to see how this story will turn out.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2010