Reviews for Kuno Baby
RissaKatharine chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Great Fic! The background commentary definitely added something extra to it!
sunnyhunny chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
amazing, loved the characterization to a tee
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was hilarious and cute. I really enjoyed it.
ryoko11 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I adore Kuno/Nabiki. They are one of my all-time favorite pairings in anime. That said there are very few Kuno/Nabiki fics out there, and fewer that I enjoy so thoroughly. This story is one of the best K/N fics I've ever read. (And I mean really at the top of a short list!) It was funny and sweet (and even sexy), and the characters were recognizable as themselves. That's something that's important to me, and you did it well.

I've added Kuno Baby to my favorite stories list, and this is one of the few fics out there of any genre that I look forward to reading again.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
LOL! Tim and Hank were the BEST! Lol! This story was really cute. Nice idea.
Shin-no-Nekochan chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
This is seriously the one fanfiction (that I stumbled upon years ago) that came back to mind for Christmas; it also made me (then and now) seriously reconsider not watching Ranma 1/2 ... because now I realy really want to. That's me trying to pay a compliment.

As for the story, I absolutely adored the format of the sports-commentators as well as the idea for the story. Never would I have envisioned such a well-thought-out plan of action as Nabiki did, not to mention all of the fun twists and turns along the way. Her reaction at the end was to die for! Girls, you did it again! D

~Shin-no-Nekochan o /
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
When the sequel to a Hollywood movie turns out NOT to be a horrific, un-inspired flop, they call it a unicorn, on account of its rareness.

'Kuno Baby'is one of the best Nabiki/Kuno fics, Ranma fics and just plain one of the best fics I've ever read. Truly well-written Ranma fics are few and far between, but truly well-written Nabiki/Kuno fics are nothing less than unicorns.

This is funny, intelligent, heart-warming, touching, romantic and sexy all rolled into one. The characters are so well done it boggles the mind. You make Nabiki likeable (in a 'Nabiki has a heart' kind of way; personally I think she's ALWAYS likeable) without too much sap, and Kuno likeable in a he's fumbling-but-serious kind of way.

Ooh, this is just COMEDY GLOD, to use a tired phrase. This makes me believe in the Nabiki/Kuno pairing once and for all, and I've probably read it two or three times already. Good times, good times.
Swani chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
i loved it

go Nabiki
tigerdreams chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I don't generally like Kuno. Nabiki/Kuno 'shippers have to work really hard to make me believe it. Congratulations, I'm believing it. Fantastic story. I especially loved the commentators. That was sheer genius. That and the bit with Ryoga and the bell. Why the characters haven't thought of that before, I'll never know. I am really impressed with this story.
Hitode chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
That was so sexy. And I don't mean the song number. They really have this chemistry, don't they? I swear, those two were meant for each other. She didn't have to go that far,though. She could have just cornered him in some dark corner and jumped him or something. But heck, it's your story. Anyway, it was incredible how you made Kuno seem sane, rational even, without stretching his character. That was feat in itself. You might wanna go over the whole thing though; there are a couple of spelling errors here and there. Cheers.
Concetta chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That was the best Kuno/Nabiki I have ever read! The diolouge was clever and I laughed alot, and I got a kick out of the "sports announcers!" "ya'll hank?" :D

Reiyuka chapter 1 . 10/20/2004 I've never before had such an interesting mental image as the image of Nabiki in a santa-dress running her hand up Kuno's leg. Cute, hilarious, and just plain funny. Way to go!
honeymoonspiders chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Oh jeez. I love this fic... here I am at four in the morning re-reading my favorite stories... ah. The cherry coke spilled. Uh huh. Anyways, thi is such a great fic! !
Batdz Angel chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I really liked this. It was true to Nabiki's character and the whole play-by-play thing was hysterical! I hope to see some more from you!
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
OMG! That was too frickin funny! I LOVED IT!