Reviews for Fortune Cookies
Icey-Authoress chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I enjoyed it! Very nicely written. :) Keep it up!

~Icey
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Fortune cookies are fun. Robin's fortune was a stretch, but the others were good.

Just so ya know, this doesn't "look" like a first-fic kind of story. I mean that in a complimentary way.
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aw, I wish this was longer! It's great! I'm making the Titans review now! :-)

Keep Writing!
Hexpert chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Nice! I love fortune cookies! Very good job on that one. :)
GraysonsGirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I loved Starfire's Fortune Cookie! Hello From Texas! btw.
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
funny.
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Fortune cookies RULE!
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Hee, hee! Way cute!
BabelBeni chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I love it! And you know, if you wanted to, you could think up a plot, and make a BB/Rae story out of this! I mean, you could make this a later chapter in the story or something. There don't have to be any villains, it could just be a cute little story on how they get together. But that's your decision. *Grr* I'm envious. I keep on finding the perfect ways to make Raven and Beast boy find out the like each other, but it's not fair, cuz I can't use them! I read on fanfic where they were trapped in a closet together by their friends, and by the end they were kissing... And now there's this! Sometimes I really wish I wasn't so left brained...

Wuteva, Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva out!
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
aw...so cute!

i loves the small bbrae ending.

great story and it's true, writers can get inspired by the smallest things! going to my faves!
msknowitall chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
perfect storie
carez123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great! The fortunes fit everyone so well! Any Rob/Star? Im still trying to decide.
Ava Miranda Dakedavra chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
That was so funny, even though it was kinda short. Still, it was good. Maybe you need to do a follow up on that story? *hint* *hint*
MikariStar chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
love it! it was both amusing and cute
Jessy Dalton chapter 1 . 6/3/2009