Reviews for Final Fantasy X: All Bets Are Off
fantasynocturne10 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
This chapter was damn funny yo! LMFAO u GOTTA finish this cuz this is blazin! XD
thepinkmartini chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Wow. Everything went haywire in this ending. Gotta read the sequel then.
thepinkmartini chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
Baralai makes me want to tear my hair off. He's a jerk.
thepinkmartini chapter 15 . 6/8/2011
LMAO this fic is full of perverted people. even that old guy at the end was no exception. glad to see that darcy didn't make much of an appearance in this chapter.
thepinkmartini chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
Darcy is such a bitch. I wanna seriously smack her in the face.
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Great chap! My fave part of this story is definitely the dialogue exchange between Paine and Baralai. They're always so entertaining.
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Great chapter! Gosh I hate seymour for putting out lulu's fire like that. lulu's acting so damned weak in this.
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Oh friggin crap. Seriously, why on earth are the walls in Tidus' house so thin. And lmao at gippal's mom finding him tied up to the bed. Darcy's parents getting killed is a real bummer though. I bet Tidus is going to go on some sort of charity trip.
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
this is probably one of the few fics out there where jecht isn't such an asshole. i love his character in this.
thepinkmartini chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Darcy is one hell of an antagonist. Gotta say you develop her character really well.
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
darcy's pretty annoying and so is baralai.
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
why have i never read this fic before? lol

great story and i'm loving how you write the funny dialogues!
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
I enjoyed reading this story very much. I love it. I must say, though, I hate tragic endings sometimes lol. I was ready for a happy ending, up until baralai gave rikku that money. I knew it was over at that point. Thank you for the story. You can expect me to read the sequel.
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Still enjoying the story
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
I find it funny that Gippals mom walked in on him. I look forward to seeing how everything turns out
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »