Reviews for The Beautiful Mind of Katherine Pryde
Spasticatt chapter 125 . 3/25/2014
This story has gotten me in SO much trouble in the two days it's taken me to read it, distracting me from work, chores and life, but it was totally worth it! Thank you for making me laugh out loud like a complete lunatic at entirely inappropriate times! :-)
Spasticatt chapter 99 . 3/24/2014
I just literally got a stitch in my right side from laughing so hard at the image of Kitty being so embarrassed that she bangs her head on the table. Can't say that's ever actually happened to me before- hope you're happy with yourself, missy! XD
Prowriter13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Haha lol I 3 it!
vinilla9277 chapter 125 . 10/15/2013
That was an amasing book, so youre doing a second right? i like want you to do a third! It was that good. PLEASE!?
vinilla9277 chapter 86 . 10/12/2013
You come up with good chapter names. Theyre interesting but dont give anything away and some of them are funny too (you only gett it once youve read the chapter though) like KITTY SMASH! Hilarious and pancakes? Funny!
vinilla9277 chapter 63 . 10/12/2013
Man, i am giving you a lot of reviews and i hope you apreciate them! But like seriously you are writing so well its not suprising you get all those reviews for this story you've got like 1280 something i mean thats pretty good right?
Really I wanted to talk to you about how youre doing Rouge I mean like youre doing like a realy good job but I know how to make it better (helpful critisism) so like you do the things she would say but not the way she says them? Like what i mean is that she's got that accent thing which i keep forgetting about and having to put in so if you spelt them the way she would say them like instead of "I like that hat" it would be "ah like thayt hayt" you get my point right? Even if it looks totaly weird and you could do it for colosus (i don't know how you would do that accent though) and for kurt it would be "what is this?" to "vat is zis?" sorry review is way too long i just thought i sould tell also tell me if my reviews are weird cause i'm not sure if youre supposed to do your oppinion or your advice?
vinilla9277 chapter 49 . 10/11/2013
how can kitty like lock herself up in her room all the time, its like shes on holiday cause thats like 3 days in a row definitely not just a weekend but that said i feel for her man she has it hard.
vinilla9277 chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
Oh my god i can totally see the muck up kitty made and it .
vinilla9277 chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
So um i like agree with you some sayings i don't get are "never say never" dude you just said it! Also "the early bird gets the worm" like i get the meaning but birds and worms? Seriously i dont think the time the bird gets there is going to effect whether it gets a worm or not (unless it was like raining) and like you said a while ago "don't judge a book by its cover" thats how you tell if its the type of book you like! And as for the other meaning about people you actually can tell alot about people by their covers like some dude across the road with scars and coat and like creepy expression? STAY AWAY!
vinilla9277 chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Funy funy funy funy funy!
vinilla9277 chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Wow good job i'm all like this is going to be totally and utterly hilarious! I mean as in lance getting his leg pulled or whatever but how would you even know he would be there like first date resteraunt i get it it's just how do you know hes got a girlfriend or if theyve already had a first date or if youre there at the right day or time? Sorry i just like always have to talk things out you know? ( probably not )
vinilla9277 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
I'm going to try and not review every chapter but why is everything you say something i totally agree with! Okay sinse there are like 100 chapters just imagine that i reviewed totally agree to every single one (also good job every time) and i'll tell you if theres any i dont agree with or that i actualy complain to other people about!
vinilla9277 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh my god i like agree with everything except for shortening words because i like multitask, abbreviations are quicker and also if i'm texting because like shorter text cheaper prive right? Well, for me anyways.
Also to author good job you totaly nailed kitty prydes veiw and voice but i mean whats up with the cooking, kitty's not one to talk she like burns almost everything.
Anyway awesome writing!
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 125 . 9/13/2013
Wow…
… This story is amazing!

I have to say I don't usually read stories with Kitty as the main character. But after reading your other story New Girl I was like 'oh what the hell' and click on your story.

I took me like two days to read the whole thing. I just couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I'm kinda glad I found this after you'd finished it cos I think waiting for the next chapter to update would have just about killed me!

There's so many things that are great about this story. Thank you for posting it. I'm definitely going to read the second one now! :)
Pentastic chapter 125 . 8/12/2013
This was really great! You really have a handle on writing Kitty and the others in an authentic sounding voice and lots of comic references for nerdy folk like me! I am glad you and Lizzieturbo are continuing it. Great job!
1,304 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »