Reviews for Twelve
Dark eyes chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Oh, Come on! I LOVE junie B. Jones and Meanie Jim. but there's so few of them. Please contribute and finish this story. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. (doe eyes)
fall.spring chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Thanks because I love them I think they are one of the best:D
fall.spring chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Cool story. Read my story and write a review on it. Can't wait until yo update more.
Margo352 chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Ecila chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Dori: but you DIDN'T, did you?! *bursts into her fantastical-acting-tears)*
Ecila: shut up, Dori; and I'll let you have this one, but stop using my name in the name box.
Dori: I-i don't want them tracking my real account through that retchid THING!
elsatheflamequeen chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I feel so sorry for you. I've never been cyberbullied, but I've been teased and made fun of in school.
My name rhymes with food, and last year, everyone in older grades called me that food. (It was a kind of dip.) It was embarrassing and I felt hurt, but this year, I'm okay with it.
I'm happy that you've overcome those haters, and I'm proud to be a FanFictioner alongside you.

(This is also a great story. Please cotinue it!)
nikkip62683 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
red your profile how do you hate firestar he is my fave and Squirrelflight/Brambleclaw are an awesome couple i agree with you on most of the others like mikan and natsume
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Artemis Lily Luna chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Yay hip hip horray o.k that souned really really dumb. But this story is awsome I'm happy your still are updateing
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Girl you better this is good
ILUV ZAMMIE andDanTrixie chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I wonder what will happen
Chris chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
*nearly dies of awesomeness*
iluh-vtheclique chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Jyoti chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
OMG I miss reading those books, Junie B Jones. Great job but some sentences were a little choppy.
Elizabeth Grimm chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
GO JIM! Boo Herb...

Sorry, my opinion _ I like it so far... 'cept for the acne, but I cant complain 'cause I was cursed with it too... ;)