Reviews for Keeper of the Vampire King's Heart
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 12 . 9/1
Great chapter. I'm so glad Sam got Dean to drink him after Sam found out what was going on with him. Love how they both said their not letting go of each other.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 11 . 9/1
Loved the little story Cas told of him and John getting together.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 9 . 8/29
Great chapter.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 8 . 8/26
I can't wait until they get revenge on Sam's family.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 7 . 8/26
Aww Sam, his family was a bunch of assholes. I'm happy he had his granny and now has Dean and his family.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 6 . 8/25
Nice chapter.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 5 . 8/25
Well that went well lmao. That's the reaction I was hoping for.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 4 . 8/25
Hmmm how will Sam react.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 3 . 8/25
Wow two hundred years. Can't wait to see Sam's reaction.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 2 . 8/24
hot vampire follows you home sneaks in your room, drinks your blood and discover your his mate. I love it. I wonder what happened in Sam's life that made Dean so mad.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 8/24
Great first chapter. It's already getting good.
lordcromwell chapter 12 . 6/4
when can we expect an update?
This is such a unique story that I have read and re-read several times and enjoying it more each time I read it. I also enjoy the dinamic of the boys relationship and it's great to see that you have been able to add old characters into new and interesting ways giving them a familiar feel as well. I hope you could continue writing this as it is to interesting a story to leave.
BlueeyesT chapter 8 . 3/7
Hello, hope everything is alright where you are as I know that sometimes life can over take you. Just to let you know that I'm still here. I've enjoyed this story imensley and are looking forward to the next but only when you can.
shadowcat200 chapter 12 . 1/1
This is really good! I cannot wait for the next update!