Reviews for I Married My Ex Boss
Amanda chapter 49 . 8/28
WOW! That was amazing, I absolutely loved this book. So so so so much! ️
If your Beta recommended you post this why does your grammar suck ass?
galaxy69uk chapter 4 . 4/23
Wow Bella is very immature in her actions snd thoughts
I could barely get through that chapter it pissed me off so much. How immature can three grown woman be? So the guys talked about "hot babes" and nude beaches. Big freaken deal. They didn't flirt with anyone, or let them rub there feet for them. Then on top of that, Bella is so scared that Edward is going to get arrested that she goes and gets a Henna tattoo WHILE her husband is sitting in the back of a police car? Yeah she seamed real broken up about it.
cbzoo chapter 24 . 3/26
Edward interviewed our hands...what does that even mean?
cbzoo chapter 21 . 3/26
needed a beta for this chapter
cbzoo chapter 8 . 3/23
nikki chapter 44 . 2/2
First I would like to say at 4 months a baby can not do most of what was described in this chapter you need to check child stages when writing so it is more believable, they usually do not support themselves until they are 6 months or older and no 4 month I know can support themselves in a high chair or feed themselves with a spoon
MAD-GAMERS07 chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
Amazing story
dorsa20 chapter 49 . 6/12/2014
Enjoyed reading ur fic ! And the interviews ;) lmao thank for writing them !
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Boring boring boring story. Got tricked by a good summary. Try to read until the end but just could no. No good storyline. Everything is just all over the place and so abrupt. Not recommended.
rclaurel chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
You know I would divorce the bitch in a heart beat if she pulled a stunt like that, Edward must have a few screws loose and Bella she is just a Bitch...
rclaurel chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
She is just going to sabotage her whole 6 months of marriage, you said you would go with the 6 month trail...then you need to work on it instead of thinking I will be married for this long then he will break my heart, he keeps saying that he loves you with all that he is, then just go with it Life is to short not to take a chance
rclaurel chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
WTF why is he the one to sleep on the couch it is HIS HOUSE OR LOFT
rclaurel chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
go with the flow Bella, he is sweet and attractive
3,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »