Reviews for Highway to Hell
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Vengix should be Venjix. Tanaya 7 should be Tenaya 7. Camille should protest (not attest) against Tenaya 7's idea.
You have a very good idea here. I don't know if they actually need Jarrod as Dai Shi can possess anyone he wants. Since you never continued, I will assume that Dai Shi won and sent Tenaya packing.
kpopandmangalover24 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
plz finish it off i love this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
hey buddy. I haven't seen much of JF but what I've seen I like. I really like it's Japanese equivalent though and if Dai Shi is anything like Rio, I'm rooting for him in this fight.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
good chapter & more please
thunderyoshi chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Awessoomme. Keep up the good work!
100TenMillion chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hm, I may just follow this story. It's got SOMETHING in it, the hooks all right. This may just be a fantastic fic. I will be sure to read up on it.
powerrangersrpmfan12 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Neat-o!
April Dawn Irene chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh! Will we also see Casey, Theo, Lily, RJ, Dominic, and the other masters in this?
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I really like it. I think you got the characters down, especially Tenaya 7's responses, I could hear her bored, annoyed, frustrated voice in my head clearly.

It's a cool premise, I like the start of it. Dai Shi not jumping up right away is good, and Camille's responses made sense.

I do wonder what Dai Shi would do if all the animals have been killed off as well? Wasn't that what Dai Shi wanted? For animals to rule? Although he could very easily think about turning it in his favor...

Anyways, I really like this and it would be cool to read some more.