Reviews for EverClear Revamped
lmc123 chapter 22 . 1/16
Found your story from author isakassees fav list. Had not seen this fiction anywhere before. Thanks Isa for having great taste. More people need to read everclear, its a fucking fantastic story so passionate
lmc123 chapter 25 . 1/16
The jp heidi stuff so sad
lmc123 chapter 24 . 1/16
I have finished your two stories but now already want to go back and read some parts again, think gonna read first one again, I have a new obsession...
lmc123 chapter 32 . 1/16
Emmet and rose, that was a shocker, that made me gasp! But was hot, couldn't believe it when edward said watch!
Oh edward, you've come a long way...
lmc123 chapter 29 . 1/16
Final concert was out of this world, you make it almost like you are there
lmc123 chapter 28 . 1/16
Did I mention I love the outake? I LOVE the outake
lmc123 chapter 27 . 1/16
Jp and chip are very cool original characters, love them both
lmc123 chapter 26 . 1/16
You make the concerts so exciting, you make the music speak to us, even without listening to the songs, but i did after anyway, just cos you told me too.
lmc123 chapter 35 . 1/16
Ahhhh..-
lmc123 chapter 34 . 1/16
Last review about out take was me, didn't realize I was not signed in. I started the everclear journey 4 days ago. I am an addict. You are obviously so passionate bout your music, so clear in how you write it. I am the same about my music even though its not rock, I can appreciate evanescene, because it is great music with soul and the way you use their songs to fit and tell this story is so clever and it works brilliantly! I wish I knew an evanescence fan so i could tell them bout this story...
Well this should have been so wrong, SO wrong, but somehow you made it work! I get why some folk wont like it, cos in a way with this story, there is no way they would do that, but also in a way I can see, the way you wrote how they totally would, had to even, and you made is so real and so beautiful. So good I read it twice, before work and after work... great gift to come home too. Thanks x x
Kept thinking bout heidi and jp all day today, and wondering what bella will say for them at their last concert. Not happy had people over so couldn't read straight after work!
babesbraves chapter 37 . 12/18/2013
Bravo what a fantastic story a beautiful follow on to everclear my husband watched me laugh cry and sigh and many more emotions throughout this book, you are an exceptional writer and thank you for sharing you wonderful work!
jo69lowe chapter 39 . 8/6/2013
really hope you have the chance to write more soon X
From the Ashes I Shall Rise chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
The entire EverClear series are some of the best Bella and Edward Fanfictions there are.

Well-written, with engaging and well-constructed plots, and enhanced by the appropo music referenced throughout, these fanfictions are a moving and cathartic journey. An absolute must read for any Twilight Bella/Edward Fanfiction Readers.

Thank you Chandler1200!