Reviews for EverClear Revamped
SarcasticBimbo chapter 36 . 8/22
Oh. Em. Gee. I just about came as the image of Edward singing Forsaken burned its way into my brain. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to read another vampfic. One of the best chapters I've ever read. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Aims1081 chapter 37 . 6/1
I'm not sure why but I'm constantly drawn to this fic...this is probably the 6th time I've read them through. Today I'm choosing to stop here, to let this be the end. I won't be popping over to read number 3 again. The disappointment i feel when i get to where you've stopped writting-still, after all this time leaves me devastated. I've reviewed a number of times over the last few years, asking if you'll finish...but I'm guessing you won't.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, these EverClear stories are so well written. The way you worked the story around the songs ( of one of my fav bands!) and made them come to life in a meaning so relevant to Bella and Edward simply blows me away!
Where ever you are, i hope you're happy and still writting. I still hope that one day you'll find your way back and finish the story the way you intended.
Your words give me hope and inspiration! Aims x
Great story. Loved it!
Almost had to abandon the whole story for this one chapter. I couldn't go very far in it at all. Yes you warned us but curiosity killed the cat. Yeah just no... They saved themselves for each other to give her over to someone else is just heart breaking.
LisaLisa3232 chapter 39 . 8/10/2014
I have read and 're read this story many times. Still my absolute favorite full of emotion passion sadness and so on. Evenessence is one if my favourite bands too. I wish you would write more stories. But there are not enough word's for my to describe how much this rocks.
chepburn77 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
I'm a little confused. In the first story it was mentioned that Bella was never mentioned by name. She was simply referred to as "the lead singer for EverClear" but in the video Edward watches, Sebastian introduces her as Bella Swan.
lmc123 chapter 22 . 1/16/2014
Found your story from author isakassees fav list. Had not seen this fiction anywhere before. Thanks Isa for having great taste. More people need to read everclear, its a fucking fantastic story so passionate
lmc123 chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
The jp heidi stuff so sad
lmc123 chapter 24 . 1/16/2014
I have finished your two stories but now already want to go back and read some parts again, think gonna read first one again, I have a new obsession...
lmc123 chapter 32 . 1/16/2014
Emmet and rose, that was a shocker, that made me gasp! But was hot, couldn't believe it when edward said watch!
Oh edward, you've come a long way...
lmc123 chapter 29 . 1/16/2014
Final concert was out of this world, you make it almost like you are there
lmc123 chapter 28 . 1/16/2014
Did I mention I love the outake? I LOVE the outake
lmc123 chapter 27 . 1/16/2014
Jp and chip are very cool original characters, love them both
lmc123 chapter 26 . 1/16/2014
You make the concerts so exciting, you make the music speak to us, even without listening to the songs, but i did after anyway, just cos you told me too.
lmc123 chapter 35 . 1/16/2014