Reviews for Wingman
LolXD chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awh so dang cute loved it! That was good!
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OMG! This story made me totally love Flash xD

Completely wonderful!

Those two should totally be together

xoxo

M.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awwwthis was sweet
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Loved the story!

But...

DID YOU SERIOUSLY WRITE 'Boogie down'?

TwiTragic13

xo
soserene93 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
AWESOME ! I love I love Flash x Fire and I love Batman x Wonder Woman !
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I think this story was altogether great. I enjoyed the plotline and where it ended up.

My criticism would have to be this: there were a few misspells such as threw when it should have been through, and where when it ought to have been were, along with a few others. Some of the things that Diana, Bruce, and Wally did were out of character and some of it a bit juvenile. However, most of those will be ironed out as you continue practicing your writing.

Overall it was a great story and a pleasure to read. Keep up the good work!
DJ chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
AWESOME STORY!
warrior-within89 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
good-one chaos...it was amusing and well written.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
wow! really good!

HawkAngel
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Aw. That was sweet... and funny too.

Wally may seem like the village idiot, but he's pretty smart. Awesome job!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Well done Chasomob! That was really cute, or should I say that was really fabu?

Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Over all I thought it was a decent story, but I think Batman understands Wally better than that. I like the part about her dress going up in flames because he used the Watchtower as a missal!
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wally, you incurable romantic you, score on getting those two together. I'd said Fire was one of few women that Wally actually seem to be afraid of or speechless around. He's a lab tech and she's a supermodel/heroine. Well stranger yet just as romantic things have happen.

Seems I'm not the only one who found her red dress eye catching, it shows through the cowl in Paris Bruce. She kind of made that pose on purpose I think or rather I believe.

Let loose have fun... you won't ever find anyone better than Diana and you know it.
Kyer chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Heh...matchmaker.

I think, though, that he'll have found it easier to do the duty than to remain un-annoying for three months. Of course the key was not to deliberately try to annoy.

Oh, Bats...you left a loophole!
KittyBatman chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That's right! Flash sure knows his stuff! Nice job! ;)