Reviews for Bound
Lavonya chapter 9 . 4/16
Alert! Apocalypse Coming! Danger!
Lavonya chapter 8 . 4/16
Interesting... I really like this!
Lavonya chapter 7 . 4/16
Poor Harry... Poor Tom...
Lavonya chapter 6 . 4/16
HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Lavonya chapter 5 . 4/16
He'll look better after he takes it... I think...
Lavonya chapter 4 . 4/16
Poor Harry...
Lavonya chapter 3 . 4/16
I don't like Cho... and I have no clue as to why... O.0
Lavonya chapter 2 . 4/16
Maybe when you're older... I'll tell you...
Lavonya chapter 1 . 4/16
Interesting... I like it!
Lisa1312 chapter 9 . 3/19
I just found this. so I havent read all of the chapters yet but ı have to say I think his reaction is wrong. that is both dumbledore and voldemort. The fact that he bound them at 16 does not change that he hates him now, is after world domination and is evil . I would understand if he tried to kidnap harry, hold him hostage, try to find ways out of it, and they might eventually develop feelings . but he is not an idiot, he would not give up his reign for nothing, his aim to kill dumbledore and cruelty should remain.

Also dumbledore should not be so accepting. He should feel regret. It would be more to his character if he tried to hide the news, but Harry accidently found it from somewhere else. But even if he did confess, he should definetly not try to get them to be together. MAybe do his best to keep them apart instead. .

Harry is the only character that makes sense, his lack of anger could be because of how dumbledore is wrong.

despite the characters, I do like the idea of being bound at 16. That dumbledore trying to control Tom, who is searching for powerful challenging magics, makes sense.

I am sorry if you explain your characters in later chapters. this is just me halfway through..
JulianneL chapter 4 . 1/28
Ugh Dumbledore the bastard...always manipulating everyone without a care to the feelings trampled in the process. Loving the story though
rowenasheir chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
Ag come on you just end it right there!
guest chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
OK sorry but I just have to something else after reading some other reviews, particularly DustWolf's review. DustyWolf said that this seems like an original story (I heartily disagree as this is clearly a shitty fanfic), but the point is he/she was saying that you were just pulling names and places out of the story and making it your own. This is kind of a stupid point but I get what s/He is trying to say. You can write a fanfic of Voldemort taking Bellatrix as a lover and make it believable. You can write about Voldemort taking Harry as a lover and make it believable. Many people have actually already done this. I have even read ships that I loathe and found them believable. I have read fics where Harry isn't an orphan and he doesn't seem like orphan. I have read fics where Harry is 30 yrs old and he seems like a thirty year old. I have read fics where a battle-worn Harry travels back in time from the post-apocalyptic future and it seems believable. This is what you are meant to do with fanfics. What you don't do is write "this is the Dark Lord:" and then write about a total douche-bag. He is not some nervous little schoolboy- the way you characterised them on the train. It is aggravating to read how you have turned all the characters into total retards for NO REASON!

ps. Chp 1. WTF? why don't you just say Tom is 15 instead of saying, "a boy around sixteen," YOU"RE THE AUTHOR, moron.

pps. Lulz
guest chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
This is honestly terrible. I am not going to be able to read on to the next chapter it is just sooooo bad. You've made EVERYONE out of character and then given them your IQ. lulz... No, but seriously this was written ages ago and you're probably not such a terrible writer anymore (I haven't actually checked your profile yet to see if you're still writing). If you actually cared about improving your writing then you would have been reading all the other comments and all their criticisms and tips etc. But I just thought I'd say this: Clearly writing a plot that makes sense isn't your thing, (or at least it wasn't back then -_-)... So why don't you just replace this fic with a bunch of oneshots and make them PWP- 'cause I have a feeling thats what you probably wanted to do anyway, I mean you have 2 chapters named Deflowering! TWO! So anyway I think you can translate this concept into a bunch of shorter fics where Harry is at school in Tom's day and/or vice versa and not explain any time travel stuff- just have it mentioned vaguely, or have them born in the same time period . Then just write some fluff and smut and whatever floats your boat whilst working on your writing skills and keeping everyone in character. You can even write a oneshot where Harry is bound to Tom and fill it with angst and Tom's sadism. Maybe read canon again too- although I have a feeling you probably haven't read the whole series. At some point you seemed to be implying that Snape taught Tom at Hogwarts... 0.o I suppose I was probably reading into that the wrong way... whatever. Anyway, GoodLuck With That!$

ps. seriously though, doesn't this fanfic embarrass you? lulz
colinamilly chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
So, here is the thing, i have noticed that there are different types of readers, ones that read the story for the plot and not care for the development of it, including character development and it being fiction but realistic. And then others reads with a critical eyes that every sentence they read is judged including punctuations. and a good plot is a bonus.
If You write to recieve reviews that say great story, cant wait for the next chapter, then you have a good thing going. However, if you write to improve your skills, try writing and reading the story to yourself and imagine that you are the reader that will judge every little thing in the story.
And if you are writing for a well known canon, you might wanna understand the whole canon first before attempting to write it from your perspective, because people will point out things that shouldnt even be pointed at. For the charaters to be out of character a little bit is forgivable, but changing them completely? With no suitable circumstances? You might as well write original characters. For example, snape would never set foot into harry's room willingly. And his speech is something that puts the listener on edge, even when he is being nice.
And your harry is suitable in hufflepuff and a ten year old girl. If he hates the situation so bad why not just end it.
And Tom is a man that thrives to be better than anyone, to be a completely different being from everyone else.
And dumbledore, no matter the situation, he would never let the most dangerous person anywhere near the students, its for the greater good, he is not a fool and he would certainly not sip a drink with the enemy. He is no fool.