Reviews for Word to the Wise
Honeyprose chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Bahh, I loved this! I love the Grey & Kai interactions, I really do just /love/ reading them as BFFEs, there's really not enough fics out there with them just being guys.

Add in the fact that it has Mary (who was my FoMT wifey cause she's just so darned cute) and it's Kai-centric (I just love that man, seriously) and this fic just catapults itself to the top of my Awesome List.
Voice Number Seven chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I don't know whether to go "aww" or "damn."

Aww because it's cute, what with the bandana and the flirting and I seriously think you could-SHOULD turn this into a whole story.

Damn because, personally, I think Popuri and Kai work really well together, and for some reason, i think that was a little OOC of Pop. But Kai and Mary are always cute together!

very well-written
high improbability chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Cute

And it's Kai/Mary!
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That my friend, was an utterly adorable surprise I found in my email tonight. I'm sorry I didn't come on earlier- but I've been steam cleaning the carpet.

There are many reasons that I love this pairing, and one of the main ones you nailed right on the head. I don't think they were OOC or anything. I loved it, and I guess now its only fair for me to eventually work on your super secret fun surprise ;P

On a side note...WHO was locked in a closet for a few hours. I would love to hear that story XD
Icefire149 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
i loved your story! it was rele good! i love KaixMary fics!